Jessie Ware- What's Your Pleasure: The Platinum Edition Streaming Party!

12 hours ago, Slayer said:

I'm from the UK and I first heard of this person last month :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I've seen some positive reviews about her music so I may have to check her out.

PLEASE DO. PLEASE.

Spotlight was even Ajayll's song of the year 2020 and we all know she has taste.

Spoiler

And I have too, obviously :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

On 6/6/2021 at 11:04 PM, Slayer said:

I'm from the UK and I first heard of this person last month :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I've seen some positive reviews about her music so I may have to check her out.

Omg u have been missing OUT! Listen to the album already :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: And listen especially to Spotlight AKA one of the best songs of the millennium :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

The platinum tracks are amazing  (except 0208, I deleted that one, doesnt fit the theme of the album)... truly great addition to already spectacular album

while the standart edition of the album is more late 70s inspired , platinum edition tracks has early 80s feel

So happy someone these days makes an quality music which is not made for tik-tok

Praise The Lord Applause GIFDance Disco GIF

The deluxe tracks are for when the clubs are open so you can get sweaty in the dark room, sniff someone‘s popper, feel somebody else’s fingers slipping a pill into your mouth and get felt up by other strangers, while the album is blasting through the speakers. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Jessie really captured the feeling of the gay club scene. :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block