Jessie Ware- What's Your Pleasure: The Platinum Edition Streaming Party!

STREAMING PARTY!!!

The deluxe edition is out! Hear the brand new tracks right now and give us your thoughts! :)

SHE IS FEEDING US A WHOLE BUFFET :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Earlier

And she is back, with an another amazing song FVzXNWu.gif

Jessie Ware has released a visualizer for her upcoming deluxe edition of the Brit-nominated album FVzXNWu.gif

A predecessor to hot stuff I fear. Thoughts exhale? lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Earlier:

It is happening Exhale FVzXNWu.gif

The pop world is going to be blessed again FVzXNWu.gif

Jessie Ware is planning to drop the deluxe edition of the acclaimed disco record, What's Your Pleasure? and it will be  coming out at June 11th to bless our ears so mark your calendars yall, quality music is on the way FVzXNWu.gif 

Jessie has already released the first single from the deluxe edition, called Please! Check it out guys:

She has also dropped the artwork for the record and let's just say it looks amazingT :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

600x600bb.jpg

Thoughts exhale? lemme know :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Jessie.JPG.14e0b8eff16c8a4881994217ff075941.JPG

• Love 6
  • Content Curators
11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

As you should be. The 2nd best album of 2020 did that :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Reveal hidden contents

Not u coming for my content now :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

S E E T H E <3 :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

See but this is GOOD not that Igloo Eyelash snore fest :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

9 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Also thx king for featuring this, Fadxale needs to stop sleeping on queen Jessie FVzXNWu.gif @MrPieceOfMe

I'm worried though, this gem is gonna wreck havoc on exhale's limited taste :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

Spoiler

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

10 minutes ago, Midnight said:

See but this is GOOD not that Igloo Eyelash snore fest :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

It's Jealousy me thinks :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

11 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I'm worried though, this gem is gonna wreck havoc on exhale's limited taste :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

It is what exhale deserves :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Now tell me your favorite songs on the album :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1

"Whats Your Pleasure" is best pop album of 2020 for me ...

its a high quality expensive sounding music which is exploring the sounds of disco without wanted to be too commercial and songs take their time and are not made for radio/stream. This is why you can listen to it over and over without being bored, that was the biggest problem with Future Nostalgia where songs are made for streams with short length  which get easily annoying

I really cannot wait for platinum edition and 7 new track and hope they will be worthy expansion of the original album

ball disco GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block