The Official Movie Thread

12 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My daughter loves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And she specifically asked me to use 16 exclamationmarks  ;)

...)

• Love 2

Im looking forward to the new Avatar movies whenever they’re coming out.  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I haven’t really been super into movies at all lately, because they all just seem so bland and boring to me, but I will always love a good science-fiction flick.
I just saw the new Mortal Kombat movie in theaters last night, it was pretty cool and a lot of fun.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Im looking forward to the new Avatar movies whenever they’re coming out.  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I haven’t really been super into movies at all lately, because they all just seem so bland and boring to me, but I will always love a good science-fiction flick.
I just saw the new Mortal Kombat movie in theaters last night, it was pretty cool and a lot of fun.

Right, been waiting forever for Avatar. I want to see Mortal Kombat! Thanks for the recommendation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Curators
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m pissed that the first movie I saw when I went back was this boring *** film called In The Earth :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: first week of June I’m watching Spiral, Cruella, A Quiet Place II, & The Conjuring 3 :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

What's that? Do you not recommend it?

I'm seeing Nomadland, Judas and the Black Messiah, Those Who Want Me Dead, Godzilla vs Kong, Minari, The Conjuring 3 in the next few days, and Cruella for sure in a week.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Invitation said:

What's that? Do you not recommend it?

I'm seeing Nomadland, Judas and the Black Messiah, Those Who Want Me Dead, Godzilla vs Kong, Minari, The Conjuring 3 in the next few days, and Cruella for sure in a week.

No it is garbage. I’ve learned that when critics love a film, but the audience hates it then it’s best to skip it. Unless you’re like a diehard-critics-are-god-cinephile. I’d say watch it online or rent it if you must. Not you seeing all the movies available on HBO Max and Hulu :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: jk. I started watching Those Who Want Me Dead and Judas and the Black Messiah and took them off. I wasn’t paying attention, but definitely need to revisit them. I still have Nomadland on my saved list on Hulu. Loved Godzilla vs. Kong and even if I already saw it would watch it again in the theater for maximized effects. I could watch Conjuring on HBO Max, but would rather experience it on the big screen. Still need to see Minari as well

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block