The Official Movie Thread

• Content Curators
10 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ahhhhhhh I’m excited! I’m going to watch it at Universal Studios Citywalk in Imax :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Make sure you are not late for this movie. So many people were late and missed the opening, which was important for this movie.

Also, no post-credit scenes.

Edited by Invitation
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Ooh I don’t think I’ve posted in this thread yet, I should be seeing the new Conjuring film next week, although my local cinema has been slow to post listings for next weekend. I enjoyed the first one although I haven’t seen the second one dd. 

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, Isla said:

Ooh I don’t think I’ve posted in this thread yet, I should be seeing the new Conjuring film next week, although my local cinema has been slow to post listings for next weekend. I enjoyed the first one although I haven’t seen the second one dd. 

it's out in the UK now.

2nd one was interesting. It's the Enfield case. This case is also very interesting as they're all real life stories.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Invitation said:

it's out in the UK now.

2nd one was interesting. It's the Enfield case. This case is also very interesting as they're all real life stories.

Yeah that’s why the films are so interesting to me too. I’m not a massive horror movie person but the first was well done. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
8 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Me and my only other friend that loves scary movies watched the first two with such awe and captivation. It's definitely an event for us two. I cannot wait!

Apparently, A Quiet Place 2 is even better. I can't wait for that one too.

Anyone saw "Those Who Wish Me Dead" with Angelina Jolie? It was such a boring movie.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block