RANT: **** i hate my manager

I hate everything about my company and i hate every person who is in the senior position.

Nobody knows or does jack**** but when it comes to getting work done, all of it gets thrown onto us and my fellow employees.

If i don't ask a question and just do my work, i get a complaint that i'm not involved enough and if i start asking questions their tiny little self esteem and big ego will  make them think that I am  being authoritative and not focusing on work. WTF

WHAT THE **** DO YOU WANT ME TO DO??????

**** I HATE MY WORK

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you prioritize your happiness and your mental health (which I think you should) , I guess you have to quit and try and find sth better, a work environment that suits you better and in which you will thrive emotionally and professionally. 

If you find it hard though to quit due to the current situation, you can send them to hell and plot their ****** while smiling at them (kidding)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block