Game: Something that celebrities would never say

Hello :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

The rules of the game are simple.

I'm starting the game with a celebrity I chose and I'm typing here a sentence that the celebrity would never say in real life, then I'm choosing celebrity for another person that will be under me. And they do the same thing.

You make a sentence that celebrity I chose would never say and then u choose a celebrity for another person that will be under you (when someone forgets to choose a celebrity, another person has to do the last celebrity that was mentioned) etc. 

I'm starting:

Ariana Grande would never say something like: ''I want to do something totally different, that I've never done before with my next album, I want to experiment with my music'' :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: 

(It's a good game to shade a celebrity in a respectful way :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw::yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Celebrity for another person: Taylor Swift - she would never say...? celebs-say.jpg.671a08ae0ee41807943ecc1575ca0fea.jpg

• Love 1

Zac Efron: “I really appreciate the musicality of Ray of Light but ultimately my favorite Madonna album is MDNA mainly because the era was fire and I thought she took a lot of risks with the music. The hooks were catchy, the music videos were a serve and the tour was incredible. All around an incredible era that deserves more respect. Hashtag, Justice for MDNA

NEXT: Amy Winehouse

• Haha 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block