Better discography: Jessica Simpson or Billie Eilish?

Better discography: Jessica Simpson or Billie Eilish?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Um being a ‘Britney copycat’ isn’t the drag you think it is considering their sounds were very different and how Jessica was able to break out of the manufacturing cyclic trend that was common in the early 2000s FVzXNWu.gif  The only similarities they had were both being young and having blonde hair but now you want to get brave and act like Billie isn’t manufactured as well, we have to laugh NNNNNNNNnnnnFVzXNWu.gif  

Where is Bille manufactured tho? FVzXNWu.gif

She didn't need 79 producers, writers, composers and Max Martin to make an album that won 2 grammys so yr point is? FVzXNWu.gif

Anyways, no point in arguing with old fads stuck in the late 90s whom can't seemingly take off their rose colored sunglasses off to realize reality while Billie gets 7.9 million likes in her post alone simply saying Happier than ever FVzXNWu.gif

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

i introduced the ladyhaha.gif emote but ok FVzXNWu.gif

And if it wasn't emote worthy, then it wouldn't be sweeping exhale under 24 hours of its debut FVzXNWu.gif

Just log off already flop FVzXNWu.gif

You mean stole from GagaDaily? FVzXNWu.gif No one is going to use FVzXNWu.gif except for you lbr FVzXNWu.gif Almost as delusional than when EasyFlop thought irpLvJS.gif was a good idea for an emote FVzXNWu.gif

2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Not you dragging Jessica for being a puppet on a Britney Spears forum. I have to laugh. FVzXNWu.gif Resident twunk Finneas is legit the only reason Eilish even has a career. Biggest fraud since Jennifer Lopez. FVzXNWu.gif

They are a duo tho, so yr point? FVzXNWu.gif

Also atleast Britney did have control on some points of her 1998-2000 career, Jessica just was a yes girl FVzXNWu.gif

To call a Billie a fraud is delulu but okay FVzXNWu.gif

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

You mean stole from GagaDaily? FVzXNWu.gif No one is going to use FVzXNWu.gif except for you lbr FVzXNWu.gif Almost as delusional as when EasyFlop thought irpLvJS.gif was a good idea for an emote FVzXNWu.gif

Imagine the amount of stupidity of saying I am only using FVzXNWu.gif when even the founder of this site used it. Yr fad emotes wish FVzXNWu.gif

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Where is Bille manufactured tho? FVzXNWu.gif

She didn't need 79 producers, writers, composers and Max Martin to make an album that won 2 grammys so yr point is? FVzXNWu.gif

Anyways, no point in arguing with old fads stuck in the late 90s whom can't seemingly take off their rose colored sunglasses off to realize reality while Billie gets 7.9 million likes in her post alone simply saying Happier than ever FVzXNWu.gif

Billie was ****riding the trend of appealing to depressed teens wearing oversized hoodies and sterling silver Cuban-links and made a career out of that, if that isn’t manufactured idk what is FVzXNWu.gif
And having versatility in your music is a good thing unlike 98% of your songs being produced by the same individual and on the same old tired topicFVzXNWu.gif  At least MISS Jessica was versatile, a powerhouse vocalist and did more than just one genre, can’t say the same for the other FVzXNWu.gif 

6 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Billie was riding the trend of appealing to depressed teens wearing oversized hoodies and sterling silver Cuban-links and made a career out of that, if that isn’t manufactured idk what is FVzXNWu.gif
And having versatility in your music is a good thing unlike 98% of your songs being produced by the same individual and on the same old tired topicFVzXNWu.gif  At least MISS Jessica was versatile, a powerhouse vocalist and did more than just one genre, can’t say the same for the other FVzXNWu.gif 

Tell me your ignorant without telling me your ignorant FVzXNWu.gif

Britney literally rode the teen-pop wave that was started by SpiceGirls and Backstreet Boys. Do we call her manufactured for that? FVzXNWu.gif

Also, name any mainstream artist in Billie's generation that is wearing baggy clothes? I'm not saying she invented the trend, but I see none and she popularized it in fact FVzXNWu.gif

Lmbo, are you delusional? Billie is just in her 2nd era and you are already calling whatever she does same? FVzXNWu.gif

And just because Flopccessica did 4 genres (dance, pop, rnb, country) in her short-lived career, doesn't mean she is versatile OMG look at a dictionary FVzXNWu.gif

Whereas, for Billie her first EP is an electro-pop album with even jazz influences on it. However, this does not stop her from experimenting. Ocean Eyes is a synth-pop and dream-pop song, has used a neo-soul melody for "idontwannabeyouanymore", she dives into pop ballads with her song "Watch" in where she discusses leaving a toxic relationship, She then ventured into house as well as "Bellyache" has a deep house influence, and She even did folk music with "Party Favour" FVzXNWu.gif

Then comes When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? An avant-pop electro album. Billie jumps from uptempo and more pop beats to a darker and more interesting sound. The production in this record is clearly minimalist, but it works so well with Billie's soft voice and the haunting atmosphere. She plays around with bass in songs like Xanny and Strange Addiction where it is perfectly used in the right time and for the right reasons. You would a think a piano-driven track would most likely be a ballad, but in Billie's case, it was used to make a pop song with ATGGGTH. Homegurl even does a ukulele lullaby with 8. Bury A Friend is also an industrial pop song. Do you even know she used a sound from the dentist tools to make that shrilling sound in the background of Bury A Friend? FVzXNWu.gif

And now with her second album, she is bringing in a more happier sound and based on its 70 aesthetics, it could possibly be a disco or funk or rock or anything honestly FVzXNWu.gif

Plus, does not even talk about the same topics. She explores a murderers perspective in her Don't Smile At Me era, and talks about issues that we teenagers face in today's climate FVzXNWu.gif That isn't the same topic dear, your logic is as flawed as your points for why Jessica has the better discography than Billie FVzXNWu.gif

THIS, is what versatility is hunny and guess what? They are all produced by the same person FVzXNWu.gif

Even Jessica herself would think Billie is better than her lmbo FVzXNWu.gif

And she already surpassed Jessica with her debut already FVzXNWu.gif

You are setting up your poor fave, how about going and streaming her extinct music? FVzXNWu.gif 

• Haha 1
53 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Tell me your ignorant without telling me your ignorant FVzXNWu.gif

Britney literally rode the teen-pop wave that was started by SpiceGirls and Backstreet Boys. Do we call her manufactured for that? FVzXNWu.gif

Also, name any mainstream artist in Billie's generation that is wearing baggy clothes? I'm not saying she invented the trend, but I see none and she popularized it in fact FVzXNWu.gif

Lmbo, are you delusional? Billie is just in her 2nd era and you are already calling whatever she does same? FVzXNWu.gif

And just because Flopccessica did 4 genres (dance, pop, rnb, country) in her short-lived career, doesn't mean she is versatile OMG look at a dictionary FVzXNWu.gif

Whereas, for Billie her first EP is an electro-pop album with even jazz influences on it. However, this does not stop her from experimenting. Ocean Eyes is a synth-pop and dream-pop song, has used a neo-soul melody for "idontwannabeyouanymore", she dives into pop ballads with her song "Watch" in where she discusses leaving a toxic relationship, She then ventured into house as well as "Bellyache" has a deep house influence, and She even did folk music with "Party Favour" FVzXNWu.gif

Then comes When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? An avant-pop electro album. Billie jumps from uptempo and more pop beats to a darker and more interesting sound. The production in this record is clearly minimalist, but it works so well with Billie's soft voice and the haunting atmosphere. She plays around with bass in songs like Xanny and Strange Addiction where it is perfectly used in the right time and for the right reasons. You would a think a piano-driven track would most likely be a ballad, but in Billie's case, it was used to make a pop song with ATGGGTH. Homegurl even does a ukulele lullaby with 8. Bury A Friend is also an industrial pop song. Do you even know she used a sound from the dentist tools to make that shrilling sound in the background of Bury A Friend? FVzXNWu.gif

And now with her second album, she is bringing in a more happier sound and based on its 70 aesthetics, it could possibly be a disco or funk or rock or anything honestly FVzXNWu.gif

Plus, does not even talk about the same topics. She explores a murderers perspective in her Don't Smile At Me era, and talks about issues that we teenagers face in today's climate FVzXNWu.gif That isn't the same topic dear, your logic is as flawed as your points for why Jessica has the better discography than Billie FVzXNWu.gif

THIS, is what versatility is hunny and guess what? They are all produced by the same person FVzXNWu.gif

Even Jessica herself would think Billie is better than her lmbo FVzXNWu.gif

And she already surpassed Jessica with her debut already FVzXNWu.gif

You are setting up your poor fave, how about going and streaming her extinct music? FVzXNWu.gif 

Omg you guys actually look AND SOUND like crazy people w this gif omfg hedkdbcdhvdvhxdbhexjbxeexhb  @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN 

• Haha 2

So much went on, while I was gone. FVzXNWu.gif

@SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN STILL DEFENDING HA FAVE, @Look But Don't Touch STILL TRYING TO CONVINCE @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN TO MARRY HIM AND REVEALING HE'S ONE OF THOSE BI MEN WHO HAS A THING FOR HOUSE HUSBANDS AND WANTS TO HAVE CHILDREN (IF YOU ARE NOT A MAN WHO GOES TO THE GYM AND HAS A MUSTANG, YOU'RE OUT LUCK IN HIS LEAGUE, BTW. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:), @iAlwaysSingLive STANNING REBECCA BLACK. FVzXNWu.gif

THE VIDEO IN WHICH JORDAN DANCES ENTHUSIASTICALLY ( &title=Better%20discography:%20Jessica%2 ) FINDING IT'S HEIR: FVzXNWu.gif

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

So much went on, while I was gone. FVzXNWu.gif

@SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN STILL DEFENDING HA FAVE, @Look But Don't Touch STILL TRYING TO CONVINCE @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN TO MARRY HIM AND REVEALING HE'S ONE OF THOSE BI MEN WHO HAS A THING FOR HOUSE HUSBANDS AND WANTS TO HAVE CHILDREN (IF YOU ARE NOT A MAN WHO GOES TO THE GYM AND HAS A MUSTANG, YOU'RE OUT LUCK IN HIS LEAGUE, BTW. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:), @iAlwaysSingLive STANNING REBECCA BLACK. FVzXNWu.gif

THE VIDEO IN WHICH JORDAN DANCES ENTHUSIASTICALLY ( &title=Better%20discography:%20Jessica%2 ) FINDING IT'S HEIR: FVzXNWu.gif

The way Billie has totally revived exhale FVzXNWu.gif

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

@Look But Don't Touch STILL TRYING TO CONVINCE @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN TO MARRY HIM AND REVEALING HE'S ONE OF THOSE BI MEN WHO HAS A THING FOR HOUSE HUSBANDS AND WANTS TO HAVE CHILDREN (IF YOU ARE NOT A MAN WHO GOES TO THE GYM AND HAS A MUSTANG, YOU'RE OUT LUCK IN HIS LEAGUE, BTW. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:),

@Blackout2006 @Hooked-On-Knee, daddy @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN and I aren't together anymore, we are getting divorced. 

Btw hell no I don't wanna kids, I just wanna hot masculine vers/bottom in my house to do everything for me :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: But it's nothing important to me tbh. I don't even believe in marriage. I was just joking. 

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

NOT HER COMING TO GIVE THE BIGGEST ERA OF POP MUSIC SINCE THE FAME AGAIN. FVzXNWu.gif

TRULY THE MUSICAL CHILD OF BRITNEY AND GAGA. FVzXNWu.gif

Its true its true FVzXNWu.gif

She is coming to snatch wigs, coming to destroy our existence, coming to slay us and coming to give us her Oops!...I Did It Again era bestie FVzXNWu.gif

What a time to be a Billie stan FVzXNWu.gif

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

@Blackout2006 @Hooked-On-Knee, daddy @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN and I aren't together anymore, we are getting divorced. 

Btw hell no I don't wanna kids, I just wanna hot masculine vers/bottom in my house to do everything for me :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: But it's nothing important to me tbh. I don't even believe in marriage. I was just joking. 

BTW, since you're bi, I was wondering if you have different beliefs about relationships with women? Like do you find yourself preferring to date more masculine women? :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Omg I only experience romantic attraction to people of the same gender (doesn't matter if they're feminine or masculine to me, too much of either isn't appealing in a partner to me) but like, we have the entirely different beliefs RIP.  I personally want to adopt kids and be married by the time I'm 25 once I become an adult and then take vacations to Hawaii every year (I plan to be a lawyer so hopefully I will be able to afford it. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:) but I definitely understand why one wouldn't find that appealing. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

12 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

BTW, since you're bi, I was wondering if you have different beliefs about relationships with women? Like do you find yourself preferring to date more masculine women? :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I think me in a relationship with a woman just won't work at all. I've lived in one house with women and... there's just a lot of drama and misunderstandings so I'm more into being in a relationship with a guy. And hearing all of guys in a marriage and having kids and them being so overwhelmed by that... I just don't wanna life like that. I'm also more into guys in other ways even if I had crushes on a lot of girls before. I'm honestly kinda fluid when it comes to this. Like in my mid teenage years I was totally more into girls and I didn't think about guys at all. Now it's opposite. I totally prefer ''feminine'' women. Britney in early 2000s and Ariana in like 2014 are my types for sure. Being bi totally don't work that way that you like more ''masculine'' girls or more ''feminine'' guys etc. But that's a good thing that you are asking. I honestly like feminine and masculine guys but it depends on their face obvi. I've never been interested in ''masculine'' women whatever it means 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block