Better discography: Jessica Simpson or Billie Eilish?

Better discography: Jessica Simpson or Billie Eilish?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

She was doing what everyone was doing at the time, she has no country album FVzXNWu.gif

Except she wasn’t FVzXNWu.gif No white girl was infusing pop, r&b and latin together in one FVzXNWu.gif And yes she does it’s called Do You Know, the sixth studio album by American singer Jessica Simpson. The album was first released digitally on September 5, 2008 for the US iTunes Storeand physically on September 9, 2008 in the United States, Canada and Russia through a joint-venture between Columbia Nashville and Epic Records.The album was her first effort in an attempt to cross over with country music. The album debuted at number one on the US Billboard Country Albums and at number four on the US Billboard 200 with sales of 6,500,000. It received positive reviews from music critics. FVzXNWu.gif Not you giving me a chance to self-promote my fave, and for that we thank you FVzXNWu.gif Can’t wait to see Successica prevail once again, she’s TOO relevant FVzXNWu.gif

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Except she wasn’t FVzXNWu.gif No white girl was infusing pop, r&b and latin together in one FVzXNWu.gif And yes she does it’s called Do You Know, the sixth studio album by American singer Jessica Simpson. The album was first released digitally on September 5, 2008 for the US iTunes Storeand physically on September 9, 2008 in the United States, Canada and Russia through a joint-venture between Columbia Nashville and Epic Records.The album was her first effort in an attempt to cross over with country music. The album debuted at number one on the US Billboard Country Albums and at number four on the US Billboard 200 with sales of 6,500,000. It received positive reviews from music critics. FVzXNWu.gif Not you giving me a chance to self-promote my fave, and for that we thank you FVzXNWu.gif Can’t wait to see Successica prevail once again, she’s TOO relevant FVzXNWu.gif

Shut up and reply to my DM omg FVzXNWu.gif

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block