Better discography: Jessica Simpson or Billie Eilish?

Better discography: Jessica Simpson or Billie Eilish?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can Exhale get over Jessica Simpson? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Yes she had a couple of hits in the early 2000s, but her streaming numbers are low, radios never play her songs, not even clubs spin her hits. 

No hate intended, I like Jessica and Ashlee, but like c'mon lol.  Billie'e first album pretty much outsold Jessica's entire discography. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, maki93 said:

Can Exhale get over Jessica Simpson? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Yes she had a couple of hits in the early 2000s, but her streaming numbers are low, radios never play her songs, not even clubs spin her hits. 

No hate intended, I like Jessica and Ashlee, but like c'mon lol.  Billie'e first album pretty much outsold Jessica's entire discography. 

Don’t shade Ashlee. I still listen to her regularly! The way Ashlee became the more successful artist :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Exhale was so fun in this time omg what happened? spacer.png

Sis, I stan you but... :orangu_orangutan_ape:

He has seen the light, @Rik :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Omg fr exhale was so iconic in those days even though it’s always had a toxic side to it. Icons I fear 

also yes, I’m not particularly familiar with lots of Bille or Jessica’s discography, however I always give Jess the benefit of the doubt cause people like to poke fun at her. Objectively we can trust  @GODNA IS A QUEEN because I agree, Billie is better 

• 4 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block