Megan Thee Stallion announces hiatus

• Leader

megan-break.jpg.3c1fb8df74cdbed5da491326675d067d.jpg

Megan Thee Stallion announced she's taking a break from social media.

It's unclear if that also means she won't be releasing new music in the near future, but I would guess that's on ice, too. 

Honestly, good for her. Between losing her mother, then her grandmother a few weeks later, and of course being shot, it's been a difficult time while she also rides the wave of success. Hopefully she can "regenerate" fully (as the message below suggests).

Thoughts, Exhale? Do you think this is a marketing tactic or she genuinely is taking a leave of absence?

Related:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

Feeling Myself flopped because of Tidal and I’m still not over it. It was the perfect single, it had the perfect video and Bey + Nic on the same beat. It could have been Nicki’s first #1, but they ruined it. :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

I know, I wish tidal never existed. Nicki can still put the video on YouTube but she still hasn't

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gayseus911 said:

I know, I wish tidal never existed. Nicki can still put the video on YouTube but she still hasn't

The Pink Print could of been way bigger than it was, but because of Tidal.. everything was a mess. I bet it irks her, that was Nicki at hear peak and everything went downhill... She needs a team, I sometimes feel like she’s all by herself. Look at artists like Drake and Rihanna. They literally have the best marketing strategies. :selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block