Fro-Yo Shop Denies Demi Lovato Donated $100K

I'm so glad to see who many fellow exhalers on the same page with this issue. 

What kills me the most, is that Demi's fans are so BLINDLY devoted that they're literally just trolling all over the internet, desperately trying to defend this ****. 😂

• Love 1

I watched her documentary on YouTube, and it made me like her even less lol. I feel like she’s in denial. There was a part of it where she talked about how she was misdiagnosed as being bipolar, that she never got a 2nd opinion.... sis definitely has some kind of mental health issues. I’m not hating, a lot of us do, but I think trying to be like “I was misdiagnosed and I can be ‘California Sober’ “ just all seems like denial, and acting like she’s completely fine now. If you have an addictive personality, which it seems like she probably does, “moderation” won’t work. I feel like the whole documentary was about excuses. I felt like a lot of the ppl in the documentary didn’t seem genuine either, like they were paid actors. I might be completely wrong, just that’s just the vibe I got. Her new album has some really good songs on it, but I still find her very unlikeable and this tantrum has just made it worse, it makes her seem like she needs help still. 

• Like 4

I'm very inclined to believe The Big Chill here, since she came across as very aggressive in her "apology" video. It screamed "I'm sorry if my actions offended you". I find that kind of attitude so annoying. Someone in another group chat that I'm in said that within a year of a Demi documentary release something bad happens to her, almost like the documentary curses her. The release of her latest documentary combined with her behavior as of late has me really worried. I don't want her to end up in a body bag. I really don't. I think that she is an extremely talented singer, however at this rate, unless she really owns up to her actions and take full responsibility for her life and her life choices, her in a body bag is sadly a real possibility. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

LMAO love the picture :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Someone legitimately wrote a whole azz book about "Poot Lovato" lol.

52087567-352-k15217.jpg

She wasn't born cool for the summer, so they locked her up in the basement thinking she would rot there. How wrong they were when they found out that she lived a secret life down there... and what a life! Oh, I forgot to introduce her to you. Her name is Poot.

Table of contents

• Delete It, Fat!
  • #FreePoot
  • The *******-Flicking Vile
  • Madison the Fatty
  • Knives and Blades
  • #Pootrida
  • Liberté. Égalité. Obésité.
  • See You in Court
  • Poisoned Suppository
  • Flop for the Summer
  • Dr. Pootsberger
  • Into the Blue
  • A Poot Lovato Romance
  • Just-in Time
  • Psychedelic Mushrooms
  • Tears of Flop
  • Monster in the Attic
  • Fatty Acids
  • On a *******-Flicking Spree
  • Straight to the J
  • SPIRM
  • Garlic Pie
  • Close Your Eyes, Joobie
  • All Out of Luck, But Not All Out of Love

https://www.wattpad.com/story/52087567-the-secret-life-of-poot-lovato

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Super Mods
40 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Someone legitimately wrote a whole azz book about "Poot Lovato" lol.

52087567-352-k15217.jpg

She wasn't born cool for the summer, so they locked her up in the basement thinking she would rot there. How wrong they were when they found out that she lived a secret life down there... and what a life! Oh, I forgot to introduce her to you. Her name is Poot.

Table of contents

• Delete It, Fat!
  • #FreePoot
  • The *******-Flicking Vile
  • Madison the Fatty
  • Knives and Blades
  • #Pootrida
  • Liberté. Égalité. Obésité.
  • See You in Court
  • Poisoned Suppository
  • Flop for the Summer
  • Dr. Pootsberger
  • Into the Blue
  • A Poot Lovato Romance
  • Just-in Time
  • Psychedelic Mushrooms
  • Tears of Flop
  • Monster in the Attic
  • Fatty Acids
  • On a *******-Flicking Spree
  • Straight to the J
  • SPIRM
  • Garlic Pie
  • Close Your Eyes, Joobie
  • All Out of Luck, But Not All Out of Love

https://www.wattpad.com/story/52087567-the-secret-life-of-poot-lovato

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Omg really?? LOL :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

That sounds hilarious! 

Have u read it?

• Haha 1

Demi’s mad at the world because she chooses to be overweight , not go to the gym, and eat to fill her empty hole. How sad she’s turned out, it’s always attention seeking behaviors lately. I used to like her, her music unfortunately is still better than other “pop” music out there today. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.