Lady Gaga breaks Guinness World Record for being the first female artist to achieve four 10-million-selling singles

13 minutes ago, Midnight said:

bad romance is one of her best songs ever. 

you guys remember when they used to play her music non stop everywhere? :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes: good times :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

It's because she doesn't release good pop music anymore. Notice the only thing recent on the list for 10 million is Shallow because it had a successful movie to back it. She needs to go back to her roots. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Stefani said:

Strange because I could've sworn that Katy had at least 6 singles with other 10 million sales? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: At least that's what the remaining 8 Katy Kats told me. 

Congrats though. Kinda happy that BTW isn't among those songs.

Agree! Katy Perry has more

1.Firework

2.Roar

3.Darkhorse 

these 3are diamond certified in US

also,

teenage dream,California girls,ET,I kissed a girl,hot and cold ...all sold more than 5millions in US 

easilt close to 10 million WW

• Like 3
1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I didn’t want to leave a mean comment, but ... let’s face it... no way is she getting another one of those with the stuff she puts out today.

Well we can never know, but she might surprise us and do it. 

she just has to sing the right melody.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block