Taylor Swift goes #1 in the UK and breaks The Beatles' 54-year-old record

11 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Why is a re-release being counted tho in order for her breaking a record? Anyways, congrats

I will never forgive UK for not giving BOMT, OIDIA, Britney, In The Zone, Circus, and Glory #1 :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Drag us :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Not me but the basic GP in the UK

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, Greg_del said:

Imagine going #1 with 21 000 copies...

You can't compare UK and US sales. Dua Lipa is huge in the UK and Europe, yet Future Nostalgia debuted with 34k units. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Positions went #1 with 27,5k units. Had Barbra Streisand not blocked Britney, Glory would've debuted at #1 with even less copies, so you can stop being annoying now because God knows you wouldn't be running your mouth if Britney debuted at #1 with 14k units. :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block