Sebastian Stan shows off everything in new movie "Monday"

1 hour ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Why am I not surprised Jordan hasn't responded to my objection. It's clear this is not a non-bias site. This is an anti-hetero, anti-republic, and anti-female beauty forum. It's only liberal agendas and male thirst traps. You don't treat women as equals on your site. Be better.

On 4/13/2021 at 8:49 AM, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

How come they can post his bare butt on here but when I made a post that covered all private parts of a person I got warning points for nudity. Nothing was shown but it was implied. Is it because i posted a woman and they posted a man that you're se/xually attracted to? Not everyone here on Exhale is gay.

Jordan be like :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

No lies tho 👀

• Love 3
On 4/14/2021 at 10:59 AM, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Why am I not surprised Jordan hasn't responded to my objection. It's clear this is not a non-bias site. This is an anti-hetero, anti-republic, and anti-female beauty forum. It's only liberal agendas and male thirst traps. You don't treat women as equals on your site. Be better.

What? :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

On 4/14/2021 at 10:59 AM, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

This is an anti-hetero, anti-republic, and anti-female beauty forum. It's only liberal agendas and male thirst traps. You don't treat women as equals on your site. Be better.

Although I enjoyed some of those thirst traps, I must admit that I yet to see such threads anout women here.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block