This Day in Pop: 'Everytime' music video premieres in 2004 (April 12)

This video is a piece of art, i agree with what Britney said, it could be an extract from a movie. Even if you watch it nowadays it doesn't look old, could be released today. The song is so beautiful it reaches your heart and it is one of my favourite Britney songs.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
46 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it's not available now, but I remember when I first started to visit BreatheHeavy, and searched for the archived news, one of the earliest news was the behind the scenes pics of Everytime leaking 

That’s so interesting. I wish I got to experience breathe heavy in it’s earlier days just to see what it was like. I experienced glory as a lurker 

are the pics still out there?

I remember once I did a thread doing analysis of the meaning of this video. It was super long and I deleted it along w all my other posts from the old account  

• Like 2

Everything about it is so iconic. The music video and the song are stunning. I remember Everytime being played on the television but I was so young to comprehend who’s the singer and what’s going on. Years later, Womanizer was released and made me a stan forever. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Sea flower said:

This video is a piece of art, i agree with what Britney said, it could be an extract from a movie. Even if you watch it nowadays it doesn't look old, could be released today. The song is so beautiful it reaches your heart and it is one of my favourite Britney songs.

At the end of the day this is arguably her best song and video because of how sincere it is (and her obviously writing it)

People keep talking about how big Britney was, but this video accurately depicts how she was feeling more than any other song/video she ever recorded/released...

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Style. said:

Everything about it is so iconic. The music video and the song are stunning. I remember Everytime being played on the television but I was so young to comprehend who’s the singer and what’s going on. Years later, Womanizer was released and made me a stan forever. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I was literally 4 years old, but it was a number #1 hit in my country, so I heard it all the time and it got through to my little heart:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: and it was that song that I spent years wondering what it could have been, but knew no words of it, than more than 10 years later I found it while listening to my favourite Britney bops (the og hits) and it blew my mind to hear it again and I was so suprised it was Britney:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Rick101 said:

That’s so interesting. I wish I got to experience breathe heavy in it’s earlier days just to see what it was like. I experienced glory as a lurker 

are the pics still out there?

I remember once I did a thread doing analysis of the meaning of this video. It was super long and I deleted it along w all my other posts from the old account  

I think the pictures were the same I posted, well, there are more, but you can google them, they were those full body shots taken in that sort of balcony 

• Love 1