Could Girls Aloud have been successful in the US

43 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

It's a shame. I bop to all the British acts. 

Rita Ora

Girls Aloud

Cheryl

Cheryl Crow

The Saturdays

Spice Girls

Little Mix

Raye

Charli XCX

Harry Styles

Liam Payne

Nial 

Dua Lipa

SG Lewis

Calvin Harris

Mabel

Maisie

Meduza

I mean .. the list goes on and on ...

In the meantime, gonna bop!

Cheryl Crow is American.

• Haha 5
20 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

CANT ESCAPE MY BIOLOGY :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

It's funny, I remember a few years ago I was at Winder Wonderland with an American friend of mine (he was living in the UK at the time) and Biology started playing so I kinda started singing along and he was just like 'Wtf? What is this song?' :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Can I just say The Saturdays are SUPER underrated!

These absolute BOPS!

I had their first album but never really listened to them after that... the singles run from the first album (Chasing Lights) was really strong though and I also like All Fired Up! Maybe I should give Chasing Lights another chance but I remember giving away my physical copy years ago.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, Isla said:

I had their first album but never really listened to them after that... the singles run from the first album (Chasing Lights) was really strong though and I also like All Fired Up! Maybe I should give Chasing Lights another chance but I remember giving away my physical copy years ago.

Fun fact: some of the members started out in S Club 8 (or Jrs?). So they have been delivering bops for decades!

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Isla said:

Their album 'On Your Radar' is SO good!! I highly recommend!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Fun fact: some of the members started out in S Club 8 (or Jrs?). So they have been delivering bops for decades!

Rochelle and Frankie!

Rochelle is now a popular TV Presenter here in the UK and has her own game show that she hosts with her husband!

He's so hot! He was in a UK boy band called JLS - i'm not sure if you've heard of them?

1_rochelleJPG.jpg

19040974-low-.jpg

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block