I made a video about BreatheHeavy being offline, then it came back online 2 hours later

• Leader

BreatheHeavy was down for three days because of a fire that broke out our data center. The server was destroyed, but fortunately I pay for daily backups of the entire site in case something unforeseeable (like a mf fire apparently) happens.

Thank the lord, otherwise we would have lost everything.

I made a video about this cause I was that bummed out. Then two hours later BH came back online. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:offline.jpg.8b83044311b48585bc967e2ec896411b.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Leader
2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

this goes to prove you can never be too sure or too safe tbh, very smart that you invested in the backups :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: Your face shows that you were irritated and bummed out af tbh, I'm glad everything is back in order :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

SOOO freaking happy I knew to make backups. That is like health insurance for BH lol. Glad things are back, too!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block