Britney Net Worth Only 60M, Where Did Her $$ Go?

OCBoy1985

A few yrs ago Britney was worth over 200M closing in on the 300M mark.  Now 2 yrs later Forbes is reporting that her estate is only worth 60 million, how can that be?  Britney has made more than that in Vegas in alone for her residency deal & merch, so where did all of her money go?

Forbes released an article about it around the time of the FX/Hulu doc back in Feb.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2021/02/17/britney-spears-net-worth-revealed--and-its-shockingly-low-compared-to-her-pop-peers/?sh=4c6b674d18ac

Everyone involved in this unethical conservatorship needs to be investigated by the FBI!   From her father, The judges, The Drs, The Lawyers, Lou Taylor and everyone else that has benefitted monetary from this arrangement. 

What do U guys think happened to all of Britney coins?

S/N I see a lot of fans saying that Britney is retired, she's done, she's not going to work anymore etc and all of that just isn't true.   Britney much like me and U can't afford to not work again, not with only being worth 60m.

Britney employs a lot of people, child support and then all of her bills and needs.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The conservatorship never reported her net worth being over $60 million. Her net worth ever since 2007 has been in the range of $40-60 million and some years it even goes down in the conservatorship's financial accounts. Yet when Forbes says $200 million, that is an estimate based on her earnings. She could have that money, but she could have moved it or burned it.

Thing is, in 2007, most of her assets (if not all) were in her trust. Her conservatorship claims they do not have access to the trust and therefore they don't report on it. But they so obviously have control over it, because Britneys companies were trust assets, yet Jamie, Wallet and Lou took over every preconservatorship Britney company.

So the money is being moved around. Whether they're doing something illegal with it? We can't know for sure.

13 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

It’s been exposed. But it’s a serious thing. I suggest you to be careful since all the eyes are reading the forum nowadays.

They have been known to sue fans but I'm not scared.  IMO that just makes them seem more shady and will bring even more eyes onto this already shady situation.

14 hours ago, Applejack said:

The conservatorship never reported her net worth being over $60 million. Her net worth ever since 2007 has been in the range of $40-60 million and some years it even goes down in the conservatorship's financial accounts. Yet when Forbes says $200 million, that is an estimate based on her earnings. She could have that money, but she could have moved it or burned it.

Thing is, in 2007, most of her assets (if not all) were in her trust. Her conservatorship claims they do not have access to the trust and therefore they don't report on it. But they so obviously have control over it, because Britneys companies were trust assets, yet Jamie, Wallet and Lou took over every preconservatorship Britney company.

So the money is being moved around. Whether they're doing something illegal with it? We can't know for sure.

The whole thing is shady asf.  Circus Tour made 140M, FFT 80 something Million, 15M for X factor, she was getting damn near 500K a show while in Vegas and that's not including merch and m&g & the pom shows she did overseas, her money from her perfume sales, back catalog etc.

I know that all doesn't go into her pockets but like Forbes said something just doesn't add up.  She should have way more money than she does.  How TF does Jessica Simpson and Christina have more money than her?   Specially considering that Britney has never really stopping working until like a yr ago.

It's not like Britney spends all of money on Roll Royces and Birkin bags lol

Not this thread again.

She didn't keep all the money you read she made from touring, she probably kept less than half after everyone else was paid. She also has some of the biggest legal fees of anyone alive right now.

To those who don't believe she was almost broke before the conservatorship. The finance statements from 2007 show she hadnt paid off any of the houses she owned at that time.

Britney graduated from college. She has a lot of time. Britney will be able to count too. As is well known, friendship ends with money. Let's just wait and see what happens. I think she's going to forego a few million dollars, but not a few hundred million dollars. Not even Godney. After all, Britney worked hard so that her children would have no money worries their entire lives. Mathematically speaking, Britney should be broke in 10 years. At the moment, their freedom is more important and that all files with their financial flows must be secured by a court order. When the money runs out, the whole family will quarrel. I look forward to it. Britney is doing everything right - she refuses to work. She should have done that 13 years ago. Then she would be free now. Not working is far more effective than clipping your hair

1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney graduated from college. She has a lot of time. Britney will be able to count too. As is well known, friendship ends with money. Let's just wait and see what happens. I think she's going to forego a few million dollars, but not a few hundred million dollars. Not even Godney. After all, Britney worked hard so that her children would have no money worries their entire lives. Mathematically speaking, Britney should be broke in 10 years. At the moment, their freedom is more important and that all files with their financial flows must be secured by a court order. When the money runs out, the whole family will quarrel. I look forward to it. Britney is doing everything right - she refuses to work. She should have done that 13 years ago. Then she would be free now. Not working is far more effective than clipping your hair

At this rate and with all of the lawyer fees she has to pay plus child support and still her own bills and the people she employs, I'd say 5 yrs she would be broke.

Its crazy she has to even pay for their lawyer fees ... She's basically paying them to keep her in their grips.

Britney graduated HS not College lol.

23 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Britney graduated HS not College lol.

Lol I meant high school too ;-)   That's enough to do the math. It's absolutely sad that we have to talk about the fact that one of the most commercially successful pop stars of all time is going to go broke in a few years.

1 hour ago, kleinbritney said:

Lol I meant high school too ;-)   That's enough to do the math. It's absolutely sad that we have to talk about the fact that one of the most commercially successful pop stars of all time is going to go broke in a few years.

Lmao I was like I don't remember Brit going to college? 😂

But yea it's beyond sad it's so disheartening to see man.  What makes it even worse is that it's her Father that's doing this to her and I can imagine Britney will never forgive him for this, I know I sure as hell wouldn't. She's more than capable of doing the math and I bet she knows something isn't right .. which is why she said she don't want him controlling her money or her career. 

Mariah Carey family (Her brother & Mom) basically tried to do the same thing to her when she was going through a hard time back in 2001 when she was hospitalized against her will so they could ultimately get access and control of her money.

It's crazy the things people will do for money factor in tens of millions of dollars and that brings out the worse in people  .. even when it's family!

Archived