New Chromatica merch, and tri-fold vinyl are available on Gaga's online shop

25 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Chromatica as an album title resembled something with colour right? Where are the rainbows and obvious 🏳️‍🌈 visuals i thought this album was gonna represent?

Not even adrenochrome is represented. 

What is this album even about? Multicoloured latex and rain only? Coherence and transparency please. 

Lady Gaga GIF

Maybe if you saw the music videos, you'd see all the color on there. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Stupid Love, Rain On Me, and 911 all have bursts of color in them despite you wanting to believe different. As far as adrenochrome goes, you have got to be kidding me, right? :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: That has nothing to do with Chromatica.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

Maybe if you saw the music videos, you'd see all the color on there. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: Stupid Love, Rain On Me, and 911 all have bursts of color in them despite you wanting to believe different. As far as adrenochrome goes, you have got to be kidding me, right? :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: That has nothing to do with Chromatica.

Stupid Love, sure :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:.
Rain On Me is just dark pink and darkness :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:.

Adrenochrome = joke, but then again Ms. Gaga adores Abramovich :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: who is a 🐷🩸 and human 🎂 artist. Eh? You know that right?

The crewnecks are not colourful either. 

Btw if Stupid Love is a homage to 🏳️‍🌈 then why is the title stupid love. Doesn’t ring right.

Bare with me, my cat just shat in my closet, puked on my carpet and i dropped the cat litter all over the bathroom. In one day. Have mercy please :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Stupid Love, sure :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:.
Rain On Me is just dark pink and darkness :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:.

Adrenochrome = joke, but then again Ms. Gaga adores Abramovich :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: who is a 🐷🩸 and human 🎂 artist. Eh? You know that right?

The crewnecks are not colourful either. 

Btw if Stupid Love is a homage to 🏳️‍🌈 then why is the title stupid love. Doesn’t ring right.

Bare with me, my cat just shat in my closet, puked on my carpet and i dropped the cat litter all over the bathroom. In one day. Have mercy please :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I'm screaming, lol! Rain On Me also has purple, and silver in it :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: I didn't say the crewnecks were colorful, but I do like the pop of color to them. Stupid Love, I don't think, is an homage to the LGBTQ+ community, but is rather an anthem of self-love, and loving somebody so much that you think it's... stupid, or silly. I'm sorry you had a bad day though. I know how you're feeling :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Stefani is the worst pop artist when it comes to money.

She's always shoving her "i'm a true artist" bs down people's throat, yet, she's the worse when it comes to selling bs stuff to make money.

Let's not forget about the "UE banned food colouring" filled oreos she sold to US fans.

I don't get why people keep on buying her bs....

She's just in it for the money. 

+ before anyone comes or me:

1. this is my personal opinion, you are allowed not to share it.

2. I think Lady Gaga is very dishonest when it comes to her art and position in the industry.

3. I still dislike her for using "the gays" when it was fashionable to become more successful when she literally did nothing for the cause (and this can apply to Britney to, even though I adore her)

You're gonna order all this stuff and then nothing ships in a year and then randomly get an email that they are cancelling your order and refunding you.

Just like all of us who ordered the signed copy of 'Chromatica' last year just received.

Gaga doesn't give a **** anymore.

9 hours ago, ydmc said:

Stefani is the worst pop artist when it comes to money.

She's always shoving her "i'm a true artist" bs down people's throat, yet, she's the worse when it comes to selling bs stuff to make money.

Let's not forget about the "UE banned food colouring" filled oreos she sold to US fans.

I don't get why people keep on buying her bs....

She's just in it for the money. 

+ before anyone comes or me:

1. this is my personal opinion, you are allowed not to share it.

2. I think Lady Gaga is very dishonest when it comes to her art and position in the industry.

3. I still dislike her for using "the gays" when it was fashionable to become more successful when she literally did nothing for the cause (and this can apply to Britney to, even though I adore her)

PREACH! Pray Kimmy Schmidt GIF by Demic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block