Mass Reporting Britney’s Instagram

2 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

It’s not about having her account reported and having it closed down; obviously Instagram won’t close her account BUT it can create a headline “millions of fans report Britney’s account as being an impersonation of her and not really her writing her captions / posting.” - which will then in turn further push doubt as to wether her Instagram is in fact her or not and start a conversation on whether she’s being portrait in a bad light on purpose by her conservatorship or not. And overall have more people ask more question and ultimately push the free Britney further.

OBVIOUSLY Instagram won’t close her Instagram Jesus Christ some people here thinking that’s the point...

Thank you, this was my point exactly 

it will cause attention 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • 10 months later...
On 3/31/2021 at 4:17 AM, 3IsACharm33 said:

Lets silence the people silencing Britney 

I Don’t Know where you’re from but...

this is America dammit, We the people have a say here!

I saw a few accounts suggesting we report her last post and this thread is to draw awareness!

On 3/31/2021 at 4:38 AM, boyinthemirror said:

Maybe this is a great idea. I just did it this way: Report account > This account is pretending to be someone else > A celebrity or public figure (sorry if the translation is not exactly the same, I use IG in another language) > britneyspears

I was hesitant to unfollow her until today. I think enough is enough. Plus her father says the money he is earning is well earned because "he worked extensively with her team and his attorneys to monitor her social media, address negative and destructive publicity and any harm to Britney's brand" and we know that's bull****. Maybe we should prove him wrong and take down all Britney accounts just like they've been doing to us. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

On 3/31/2021 at 4:54 AM, J in the Mix said:

I'm more supportive of a "mass unfollow day"
Maybe planned around the next hearing?

On 3/31/2021 at 5:22 AM, FreeLou said:

That sounds good. Something needs to be done. If we’re just gonna stay passive like we have been since 2008, then absolutely nothing will happen. If “Britney” rejects FreeBritney press on Instagram and disses the documentary, there will be no pressure left on the judge.

Let’s plan something big like that. If this fanbase can get random unreleased songs to hit #1, let’s focus on our efforts on much more important stuff. 

The public needs to know that Britney’s Instagram isn’t legit. Sam Ingham needs to be put at the front - he escaped the flames but he’s just as bad if not worse than Jamie. 

On 3/31/2021 at 6:17 AM, Easy There said:

But yes I reported it :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

On 3/31/2021 at 6:28 AM, nthenwkiss said:

I think a mass unfollowing would be cool too; who cares if we lose that “contact” it’s not really her anyways. And like the Britney’s gram girls said on the documentary “if she’s against the movement come out and say it”

6 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

I find it so hilarious you actually have the time to remember this many names on exhale to always tag us. Lol I love you my favorite little fan:cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

that fact that you can’t get me off your tongue:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

i love it, do you want tickets to my next concert featuring me and @JayTawndreLovesYou :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: ?

Front row seats just for you queen :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I find it so hilarious you actually have the time to remember this many names on exhale to always tag us. Lol I love you my favorite little fan:cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

that fact that you can’t get me off your tongue:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

i love it, do you want tickets to my next concert featuring me and @JayTawndreLovesYou :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: ?

Front row seats just for you queen :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

So now, quoting a few members equates to a tag? Got it. :clownery_makeup_meme: Like do you hear your pathological lies, sweetie? These posts aren’t even a year old and yet they’ve ALL been debunked but you are too busy to notice since you continue to ****ride the conspiracy theory trolls who spread lies. All I wanted was to bump this embarrassment of a thread to remind you and the rest of us how much of a clown you and your minions really are. Now STOP infesting this forum and siding with conspiracy theories and fake articles that feel the need to dehumanize Britney’s decision making. You and your failed attempt to ‘mass report’ Britney’s Instagram account in 2021 was a huge insult to her autonomy. Funny how almost every single one of your posts are either filled with lies or preconceived notions — to both members and anything related to Britney.

19 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

So now, quoting a few members equates to a tag? Got it. :clownery_makeup_meme: Like do you hear your pathological lies, sweetie? These posts aren’t even a year old and yet they’ve ALL been debunked but you are too busy to notice since you continue to ****ride the conspiracy theory trolls who spread lies. All I wanted was to bump this embarrassment of a thread to remind you and the rest of us how much of a clown you and your minions really are. Now STOP infesting this forum and siding with conspiracy theories and fake articles that feel the need to dehumanize Britney’s decision making. You and your failed attempt to ‘mass report’ Britney’s Instagram account in 2021 was a huge insult to her autonomy. Funny how almost every single one of your posts are either filled with lies or preconceived notions — to both members and anything related to Britney.

Are you ok? 

• Haha 3

@PokemonSpears @Slayer  @Jordan Miller

im Tired of @GODNA IS A QUEENharrasing me! We had a little tizzy a few weeks ago and that was that, but they keep trying to start things with me when I’ve made it clear several times I don’t want to interact and be part of it.

this thread is from nearly a year ago, from a time when Britney hadn’t even spoken her truth yet. This this is obviously outdated as many of the Speculatory threads here regarding her well being are now, that many other users made! 

to refer to these member idek as my minions as If I’m really here to drive hate towards, and all these attempts to incite hate on my name. all my post were always made with 100% care and love for Britney. I don’t come on this site to fight and spread lies! I’m 20 years old and just love Britney and that’s what i come here to discuss and im passionate about it! 

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Are you ok? 

I’m fine. Just tired of trolls spreading lies and misinformation about Britney. There seems to be an influx of that over the past week for no apparent reason. Like we have come SUCH a long way and now that Britney is free, your side of the movement has become nothing but the new Team Con. Your posts imply that Britney is too stupid or unaware. Instead of being more uplifting, your side continues to do nothing but revert back to the manipulative lies fed by the media. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

31 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

@PokemonSpears @Slayer  @Jordan Miller

im Tired of @GODNA IS A QUEENharrasing me! We had a little tizzy a few weeks ago and that was that, but they keep trying to start things with me when I’ve made it clear several times I don’t want to interact and be part of it.

this thread is from nearly a year ago, from a time when Britney hadn’t even spoken her truth yet. This this is obviously outdated as many of the Speculatory threads here regarding her well being are now, that many other users made! 

to refer to these member idek as my minions as If I’m really here to drive hate towards, and all these attempts to incite hate on my name. all my post were always made with 100% care and love for Britney. I don’t come on this site to fight! I’m 20 years old and just love Britney and that’s what i come here to discuss and im passionate about it! 

“I find it so hilarious you actually have the time to remember this many names on exhale to always tag us.“

How ironic that you were falsely accusing me of tagging members yet here you are tagging mods as a part of your safety net. :clownery_makeup_meme: But weren’t you the one who DM’d me first and harassed me on there? Aren’t you the one who continued to give deranged members like Roger a platform by siding with their fake and damaging stories that were continuously harassing Britney’s fiancé? I wasn’t aware someone who “100% cares and loves Britney” would have the decency to do that. :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what: If anything, she would spit in your face. Please. Don’t act like the mods can’t see through your conspiracy lies or siding with members who are notorious trolls.

Ahhh…but how classic. Now you want to play the victim card and shocker…Bring up your age like you continue to do for the umpteenth time. As if you don’t have a history of being ageist in the past either. 

Unfortunately, ‘fans’ like you continue to dehumanize her (case in point — this thread even when we have asked all the way back then to stop posting conspiracy theories related to her Instagram) and forget that she is a REAL BREATHING HUMAN BEING with emotions. Give it a rest. Focus on your own life and let Britney be happy. Fortunately, the majority of the mods don’t care for theorists but good luck with whatever you’re trying to achieve.