Mass Reporting Britney’s Instagram

Realmente piensan que INSTAGRAM dara de baja la cuenta de britney spears porque ustedes tengan ganan de reportarla y pensar que no es Britney la que postea sus cosas? Jajajajaja 

Miles y miles y millones de paginas en instagram son manejadas por personas y empresas que se hacen pasar por otra.

Chicos ustedes realmente se pasan. Busquen otro pasatiempo fuera de este foro....en serio.

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

I know your heart is in the right place and this is because you care for Britney, but I think this is actually destructive and does not help Britney :/ 

Shuting down the account that paints her in a certain way is bad how ?

Messy account that was caught impresionating her on multiple occasions.

• Love 4
  • Like 5
45 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I know your heart is in the right place and this is because you care for Britney, but I think this is actually destructive and does not help Britney :/ 

How sure are we that she is not being drugged to believe what they feed her? britney has literally no access to anything

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Sorry, not taking part in this, she may not post, she may not write the caption but she is filming the content and the way I see it, it’s really the only proof of life we get of her.

I would rather just not interact with the posts, meaning don’t like, don’t comment, just look and go.

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This!

As far as I know, is her on those videos (even if the caption is not) and she enjoys them. We can't just decide she's being force to make videos against her will and make moves in her behalf. Cause if we're wrong, we're going to hurt her feelings so bad, that can easily backfire to the point Britney starts to believe no one cares about her anymore and give up. The risk is too high and I ain't take this responsibility. 

I'm not going to hurt Britney just because I think I know what's best for her. That is what James do!

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

IDK, I get the reasoning but aren't you all going to be worried when hear literally nothing?

This. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: People here will unfollow and later that day will see if she’s posted something. Or if her account is suspended/removed due to reporting, everyone will come here to celebrate but then a week later will complain that we haven’t heard anything from her. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Unfollow and report to your hearts desire... just know it probably won’t have the impact you think it would. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 1

It’s not about having her account reported and having it closed down; obviously Instagram won’t close her account BUT it can create a headline “millions of fans report Britney’s account as being an impersonation of her and not really her writing her captions / posting.” - which will then in turn further push doubt as to wether her Instagram is in fact her or not and start a conversation on whether she’s being portrait in a bad light on purpose by her conservatorship or not. And overall have more people ask more question and ultimately push the free Britney further.

OBVIOUSLY Instagram won’t close her Instagram Jesus Christ some people here thinking that’s the point...

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I’m here for a mass unfollowing too, It’s hard for me to understand that if Britney hates the media so much, being judged in the cameras and the paparazzi and people talking about her! Why does she continuously send things to be posted on social media and partake in social media she should just give social media a long extended break just like she has her career, and focus more on herself instead of fueling the fire with social media makes no sense if you hate the public eye so much!

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

It’s not about having her account reported and having it closed down; obviously Instagram won’t close her account BUT it can create a headline “millions of fans report Britney’s account as being an impersonation of her and not really her writing her captions / posting.” - which will then in turn further push doubt as to wether her Instagram is in fact her or not and start a conversation on whether she’s being portrait in a bad light on purpose by her conservatorship or not. And overall have more people ask more question and ultimately push the free Britney further.

OBVIOUSLY Instagram won’t close her Instagram Jesus Christ some people here thinking that’s the point...

Do you actually think Instagram will make a press release saying that millions of people reported Britney’s account? People that report her account will just get an automated response saying their report was taken and nothing foul was found...

I could see a mass unfollowing campaign have some impact, but don’t think it would make any substantial changes about the way Britney’s social media is run.

Reporting her Instagram account has the same effect as boycotting her music: good in theory but not practical. Hardly anyone stopped streaming her music or purchasing vinyls when fans pushed a boycott...

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

she should just give social media a long extended break just like she has her career, and focus more on herself instead of fueling the fire with social media makes no sense if you hate the public eye so much!

But it’s the fans that are fueling the fire... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: They are the ones that “see” hidden messages in Britney’s posts. They are the ones who don’t believe Britney has no input about what’s posted.

Maybe people should unfollow her account so they stop fueling the fire you speak of. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1

I think her team would use this to say the fanbase is toxic and is doing harm to her. I still follow her, but the last thing I liked was the 2019 BOMT anniversary post. That is a cringey depressing place on internet.

However, I don't understand the reason some fans are worried about Britney opinion on this... She (the captions) said she ignores the comments section and the negativity, Britney keeps doing the creepy videos as always even tho everybody hates It (except six or seven fans, her sister and her boyfriend).

All of sudden she'll be hurt If people unfollowed her? OkayBike Flirt GIF by vanmoof

23 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

But it’s the fans that are fueling the fire... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: They are the ones that “see” hidden messages in Britney’s posts. They are the ones who don’t believe Britney has no input about what’s posted.

Maybe people should unfollow her account so they stop fueling the fire you speak of. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

No because even before the free Britney movement took off people are always attacking Britney on her Instagram and her social media and it’s not just the fans it’s the media and the public it’s the trolls maybe you need to do your research or take a seat sweetheart before you start directing certain things that you don’t even know what the hell you’re talking about this Way girl bye! 

Again if she doesn’t post on social media and takes a break from it there’s nothing to attack there’s nothing reviewable to go out there there’s nothing for the media to dissect there’s nothing to be keep putting herself in the spotlight for if she’s so sick and tired of it she needs to lock the **** out

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

No because even before the free Britney movement took off people are always attacking Britney on her Instagram and her social media and it’s not just the fans it’s the media and the public it’s the trolls maybe you need to do your research or take a seat sweetheart before you start directing certain things that you don’t even know what the hell you’re talking about this Way girl bye! 

Again if she doesn’t post on social media and takes a break from it there’s nothing to attack there’s nothing reviewable to go out there there’s nothing for the media to dissect there’s nothing to be keep putting herself in the spotlight for if she’s so sick and tired of it she needs to lock the **** out

Lmfao :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

BUT it can create a headline “millions of fans report Britney’s account as being an impersonation of her and not really her writing her captions / posting.” .

How will this happen? Instagram won't tell this information. Only way this would happen is through Twitter TT

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

Do people not know how brands/firms work?

Person "pretending" to be Britney is still doing it coz she signed a contract like every other celebrity.

That's how Instagram works.

Other celebrities have their rights and freedom tho. No other celeb is being silenced, isolated and controlled like Britney. Britney doesn't have custody of herself, her dad signs these contracts for her, he hires who the hell he wants, he doesn't need Britney's opinions about anything bc she's deemed unfit and he's in charge of her whole damn life. Cassie has connections to Lou, just saying.