So the ad is real!

Alfaromeo

8 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM-Kxi4AGIg/

you mean this picture that clearly isn't sam? that's not his face AT ALL yet all it took was one person to post it and for it to spread on twitter... this is the actual video of him getting his veeners. not that it matter anyway, are people not allowed to fix their teeth if they want to? 

I'll never understand why people in this movement waste their time trying to expose a boyfriend instead of going after the ones who put her in the conservatorship and continue to keep her in it. Jason was co-conservator and even he didn't get half as much **** as Sam for some reason. He wasn't in her life in 2008, he isn't in court fighting against her, he's probably the only person she can actually hang out with alone, what's the point of taking that away from her right now? We should focus on those who actually matter and can make a difference for her in court. The way this fandom is going I wouldn't be shocked to see people turning against Britney's kids if they don't do exactly what you guys want them to do the moment they turn 18. 

Same nose. Same bottom teeth. It is Sam in the bad teeth picture. Is possible to have implants before doing veneers. I think Sam did that. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine how pathetic some of you are attempting to 'drag' the one person that's closest to her that her SONS and Felicia have approved of.

You guys just look like clowns tbh.

Why don't you spend this energy on those who are actually at fault, like Lou and Jamie.

Now you guys are trying to bash him for his appearance and teeth? Jesus. Britney would not be proud of you guys at all bashing the guy she loves and is the one constant in her life. She continues to spend time with him, post videos with him, allows him to spend time with her kids, she looks happy around him. He publicly bashes Jamie and some of you have the audacity to still attack him?

Don't you guys think you've made a fool of yourselves enough?

This thread is purely here to attack him.

Archived