So the ad is real!

Alfaromeo

There was a post locked bcuz it say Sam is doing ads that are fake? 

My friends asked Josh Snow and it is REAL! So using Britney's name was on purpose! He did not say the ad is fake so he approves it. 

IMG_20210329_223517_787

Screenshot_20210329-223050_Instagram

And here it shows the link to Sam's IG 

IMG_20210329_223530_402

Grazie Mio amici per il fotos ❤️

kris jenner mystery GIF

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok so imma put my thin foil hat on and say that we’ve heard countless times over and over again from all sources that britney is always heavily guarded / protected backstage, on tv shows, m&g, awards, etc. in all of these events everyone claims they can’t talk to her and there have even been claims of not allowing people to look at her.

so, like why was sam the exception to all of this? are any of her other dancers / extras even allowed to look at her? most of them can’t say anything, some have NDAs, this other one that was recently interviewed avoided the subjetc.

even the back street boys claimed they never talked to her and they have a song together...

it’s weird that this one was allowed to talk to her enough to ask her for her number / text her and date her... isn’t she supposed to not have a phone? are they really to allow a stranger to have her number? does she even have a number?

just saying.

58 minutes ago, Alfaromeo said:

There was a post locked bcuz it say Sam is doing ads that are fake? 

My friends asked Josh Snow and it is REAL! So using Britney's name was on purpose! He did not say the ad is fake so he approves it. 

IMG_20210329_223517_787

Screenshot_20210329-223050_Instagram

And here it shows the link to Sam's IG 

IMG_20210329_223530_402

Grazie Mio amici per il fotos ❤️

kris jenner mystery GIF

Do you have to whiten veneers?

38 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

ok so imma put my thin foil hat on and say that we’ve heard countless times over and over again from all sources that britney is always heavily guarded / protected backstage, on tv shows, m&g, awards, etc. in all of these events everyone claims they can’t talk to her and there have even been claims of not allowing people to look at her.

so, like why was sam the exception to all of this? are any of her other dancers / extras even allowed to look at her? most of them can’t say anything, some have NDAs, this other one that was recently interviewed avoided the subjetc.

even the back street boys claimed they never talked to her and they have a song together...

it’s weird that this one was allowed to talk to her enough to ask her for her number / text her and date her... isn’t she supposed to not have a phone? are they really to allow a stranger to have her number? does she even have a number?

just saying.

Also the fact he already told two different stories about how he got the job on the slumber party video.

Another interesting thing is he was on a 5th harmony's video earlier that year and who managed them? Larry. 

58 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

just saying.

18 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Also the fact he already told two different stories about how he got the job on the slumber party video.

Another interesting thing is he was on a 5th harmony's video earlier that year and who managed them? Larry. 

Good points, but maybe they got to know because in 2016 she had "more freedom" than now. I dont like him so much, but it would be so ******* sad if he result to be just another piece of **** in this cship crap.

47 minutes ago, Anibalto said:

Good points, but maybe they got to know because in 2016 she had "more freedom" than now. I dont like him so much, but it would be so ******* sad if he result to be just another piece of **** in this cship crap.

I don't believe she had more freedom in 2016, I think she probably was less anxious bc Jamie wasn't up on her *** 24/7 back then, but remember when she mentioned the word conservatorship at the time, she was censored the same way. She also wanted to watch Rihanna's performance at the VMAs and they dragged her to leave anyway. No one gets in her life by chance when someone from extra tv was banned by Jamie just bc he took a pic with her without asking Jamie's approval first. Sadly all these people seem shady and connected, I don't think anyone puts Britney's needs first. They all benefit from the cship tbh. I don't think she has anyone by her side fighting for her. 

22 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

Isn't his teeth fake btw?

Yes, they are. I'd say that no one here should post his real teeth tho. I got warning points for blatant disrespect last time someone asked about them and I posted a pic his dentist posted himself on insta a while ago. 

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

Yes, they are. I'd say that no one here should post his real teeth tho. I got warning points for blatant disrespect last time someone asked about them and I posted a pic his dentist posted himself on insta a while ago. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM-Kxi4AGIg/

you mean this picture that clearly isn't sam? that's not his face AT ALL yet all it took was one person to post it and for it to spread on twitter... this is the actual video of him getting his veeners. not that it matter anyway, are people not allowed to fix their teeth if they want to? 

I'll never understand why people in this movement waste their time trying to expose a boyfriend instead of going after the ones who put her in the conservatorship and continue to keep her in it. Jason was co-conservator and even he didn't get half as much **** as Sam for some reason. He wasn't in her life in 2008, he isn't in court fighting against her, he's probably the only person she can actually hang out with alone, what's the point of taking that away from her right now? We should focus on those who actually matter and can make a difference for her in court. The way this fandom is going I wouldn't be shocked to see people turning against Britney's kids if they don't do exactly what you guys want them to do the moment they turn 18. 

Archived