I need YOUR HELP to chose what are the MOST ICONIC Britney's costumes

Alio

Hello everyone, :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

soooo Here's the thing there's this challenge on Instagram called 6 fanarts challenge where people ask an artist to draw their favorite pop culture characters with their own style, I'm an illustrator and last year was awesome for me so I'm super excited for this year challenge in april.

BUT this year what I wanted to do before that is to create a version with only Britney...a tribute to Britney's most iconic looks..problem is...it has to be only 6 characters (looks) !!!!

So I need your help to chose what are the ULTIME most famous looks she ever had ? ..there are quite a few and we need to pick only 6 !

So first, very simple you have ...Baby one more time school girl outfit, then you have OOPS costume :

baby one more time GIFlady gaga dancing GIF

Now that's when things get a little more complicated : Slave, which one is the most iconic : The music video one or the performance one.

music video im a slave 4 u GIF or britney spears snake GIF by emibob ???

I think the costume from the video SCREAMS Britney but the snake is so famous so I would say the VMAs, what do u think ?

Now TOXIC well which one is the most iconic (yes I use this word a lot in this thread but because everything is, so... :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:) :

music video breast GIF or get it music video GIF by Apple Music ???

I think this one is way too hard so I may end up drawing them both all together as one. What do you think ?

OKAY NOW THAT'S WHEN THINGS GET TOUGH !!

We have 4, only two left !!  But which one ?

There's the Satisfaction striptease one, the VMA's Madonna wedding one, the denim Justney one.. but I feel like all of them are from Primeney and I think it's sad because her carreer didn't stop 15 years ago so can we consider a Womanizer costume to be iconic ? The circus ringleader one from the tour maybe ? The red pearls bikinni from the Billboards performance ? The white gigantic dress from Hold it against me ?

Truth is some of her most famous looks after In the Zone are a little controversial : the pink wig holding the frappuccio or even the umbrella one when she's bald but I don't know how to feel about these ones.

(I wanted to have Lucky pink dress in it but unfortunatly I know it's not the most famous one. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:)

HELP ME GUYS !!

I will post my drawings here when finished and edit the tittle if that's possible.

Thanks in advance. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably an unpopular opinion but I think this is kinda iconic or well known, that video blew up af

Britney Spears flaunts her toned abs in her 'favourite yellow crop top' and  tiny shorts | Daily Mail Online

If u want something post-primeney U should draw Britney signature look: messy hair-bun, sunglasses, a croptop and some shorts!

Britney Spears burns down home gym with candle as singer says 'I walked  past the door and flames… BOOM'

But I think u should consider this!

Todas las invitadas a los premios MTV Video Music Awards 2008

Here we go...

baby one more time schoolgirl outfit.

oops red catsuit outfit OR vma outfit.    (both iconic!)

slave LIVE (green) outfit.

toxic flight attendant outfit. 

circus tour ringleader outfit.

bbma medley red beaded outfit.

there you go baby. done. 

2 hours ago, Oxic said:

Probably an unpopular opinion but I think this is kinda iconic or well known, that video blew up af

Britney Spears flaunts her toned abs in her 'favourite yellow crop top' and  tiny shorts | Daily Mail Online

If u want something post-primeney U should draw Britney signature look: messy hair-bun, sunglasses, a croptop and some shorts!

Britney Spears burns down home gym with candle as singer says 'I walked  past the door and flames… BOOM'

Not the first answer being the "Wear yellow if you need help" costume, not the second one being the "I burned my gym down" costume. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

You sure know what people like to talk about. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’d go with Pink wig 2007, it’s instantly recognizable as an iconic Britney look. Not a video or tour outfit but people know it and do it for Halloween. And that’s a slay..  :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

I agree with you, the pink wig has become so Britney if that makes sense, that's why I'm mad they chose blond wigs in the Piece of me video. If only she had the pink one with the drak sunglasses it would have become an official costume you know. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

1 hour ago, Danielle1987 said:

tenor.gif

tumblr_lypdefUcyl1qkh06wo1_500.gif

Thank you. yeah Crazy is very recognizable ! My problem with the ringleader costume is that it could have been worn by anybody, you know, it's not specific to Britney, though I have to say it's one of the most visually fun she had after In the zone. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

1 hour ago, jms910 said:

Here we go...

baby one more time schoolgirl outfit.

oops red catsuit outfit OR vma outfit.    (both iconic!)

slave LIVE (green) outfit.

toxic flight attendant outfit. 

circus tour ringleader outfit.

bbma medley red beaded outfit.

there you go baby. done. 

Flawless list. :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

1 hour ago, AreYouReady said:

I would NOT choose the wedding dress from the VMA's, cause originally that one belongs to Madonna.

gettyimages-91342386-1565028165.jpg

I agree. Without Madonna it doesn't make much sense, though the kiss is extremely known by everybody. 

58 minutes ago, Tetris said:

1. Baby school girl

2. Oops red catsuit

3. Slave VMA

4. Toxic flight attendant or nude with diamonds

5. Circus ringleader

6. Candidney - crop top, low rise jeans or shorts, platform sandals

At first I read Candice, I was about to tell you the horse is more famous than those cheaplooking clothes. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

also Oh my god @ all of you saying the blue flight attendant outfit is Toxic's most famous costume. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: No respect has been found on this thread for red hair latex Britney. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

PS Thank you all so much

Archived