I need YOUR HELP to chose what are the MOST ICONIC Britney's costumes

Alio

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Oh my goodness, Britney’s had so many amazing looks over the years! I had a blast to look through them all again. Thanks to the OP for making this Iconique thread, so fun! But it makes me miss seeing her on stage!  :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

:kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

9 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

For me the MATM outfits were pretty iconic.

03b7d2c5bb5b023f9675d5c8b7f52ef8.jpg

CSMvOdbUsAA9jmR.png

065e41783ec7dbc4703a596a4acbd864.jpg

I also loved her BBMA outfit both with and without the jacket. 

britney-pole-zoom-07da0ae6-ba05-4e93-a8f
britney-hat-zoom-7ca9249c-85c4-4833-98a9

Me against the music suit is very Britney, but I feel it's just like the newspaper boy hat, you know, it was very Britney...but a long time ago ! I mean, I don't feel like it remained in people's minds. :fran_frog_meme_green:

10 hours ago, Goten21 said:

This thread is such a weird mess... Almost none of the looks posted are iconic xd

Britney Spears and Juicy Couture have finally been reunited Great Outfits in Fashion History: Britney Spears at the 2000 Grammy Awards  - FashionistaPin on My Style

Britney Charts on Twitter: "Womanizer official video just had its biggest  views in a day ever on Youtube 2019/06/28 • 201,147… " Pin on Britney Spears 7 Ways Early Britney Spears Influenced Your Fashion Decisions And Probably  Still Does Today

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: your shade is actually true, some of these looks in this thread are... :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

But your list is quite iconic I must say. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

3 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

...I was trying to be somewhat recent! You had mentioned you wanted something newer rather than older. 

Oh no, your list was amazing. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: Don't get me wrong I appreciate everyone sharing their ideas. 

Actually I'm going to add the ringleader costume to the final list. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Archived