Black Widow movie will head towards Disney+ on July 9th with simultaneous cinema release

• Content Curators

"Disney's Cruella and Marvel's Black Widow will follow in the footsteps of Mulan and Raya and the Last Dragon, premiering both in theaters and on Disney+, available by paying for "premier access" on the streaming service. Cruella, starring Emma Stone as the iconic dognapping villain, will premiere May 28, while Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow will bow July 9.

Meanwhile, the upcoming Pixar movie Luca is skipping the U.S. theatrical release entirely and will exclusively be available to stream on Disney+, beginning June 18.

Disney also announced new release dates for several of its theatrical films: Ryan Reynolds' action-comedy Free Guy will now hit theaters Aug. 13, while the Marvel epic Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings is now scheduled for Sept. 3. Release dates were also pushed back for The King's Man (now out Dec. 22), Deep Water (Jan. 14, 2022), and Death on the Nile (Feb. 11, 2022)."

The movie is once again delayed for 2 months. This is the Marvel movie I anticipate the most, but the $30 additional fee with no cinematic experience is a bit steep.

rsz_exlz2gwvoa8ecmy.thumb.jpg.7a9662bb478dbcc1a965d0742b2d958f.jpg

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m just waiting for the blockbusters to start premiering so I can go. I almost went to go see Raya just for the experience, but I want my first movie to be something I’m dying to watch 

A Quiet Place is my last hope:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Dont remind me. It was supposed to come out last March. I still will never forgive myself for letting The Hunt be the last film I watched before they closed down :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

OMG!!! Same! The Hunt was the last one I watched too, then Tenet after it reopened. The Hunt was actually OK, pretty entertaining :)

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

This was literally the SAME MOVIE that was my last before quarantine! :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised::haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Hide contents

I thought it was pretty good.... :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

Maybe I didn’t enjoy it as much also because my sisters were giving me a hard time about still going to watch it. It was when things started closing and everyone went into a panic and they thought I was exposing myself for no reason :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: but mostly because it wasn’t the movie I was envisioning 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Maybe I didn’t enjoy it as much also because my sisters were giving me a hard time about still going to watch it. It was when things started closing and everyone went into a panic and they thought I was exposing myself for no reason :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: but mostly because it wasn’t the movie I was envisioning 

I don't think it was the movie that anyone envisioned. They paraded Justin Hartley like a piece of meat and Emma Watson was returning to a horror movie role. I was looking forward to seeing her back on the big screen in a horror movie for the first time since Scream 4. They put them both in the trailer and they were gone faster than Ariana in the first season of Scream Queens. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I don't think it was the movie that anyone envisioned. They paraded Justin Hartley like a piece of meat and Emma Watson was returning to a horror movie role. I was looking forward to seeing her back on the big screen in a horror movie for the first time since Scream 4. They put them both in the trailer and they were gone faster than Ariana in the first season of Scream Queens. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

That was my reason for watching it. I didn’t like that they were killed so quick. Scream did it better 

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

4 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

The issue I have with the movie is that it is not as controversial as everyone claimed it to be before release. Hilary Swank and the lead were amazing. I actually like the fact that Emma Roberts was killed off so early, coz I wasn't anticipating that at all.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block