Kanye West becomes a billionaire six times over

Kanye West is officially a single man with lit•e•rally six billions on his bank account. The most successful male rapper of his time turned fashion and athletic shoe mogul is now worth $6.6 billion.

According to Bloomberg “West's Yeezy brand - and deals with Gap and sportswear giant Adidas - is valued at $3.2bn (£2.2bn) to $4.7bn (£3.4bn). Some of his wealth also comes from the $1.7bn (£1.5bn) that he earns from additional assets - including his significant investment in his soon-to-be ex-wife's Skims label.“ kanye-west-4.jpg

My husband is a real p pleaser, are you shooket? While we’re at it, educate yourselves and listen to his latest Grammy winning album, JESUS IS KING: 

https---specials-images.forbesimg.com-imageserve-5d322eb0090f4300070d18be-0x0.thumb.jpg.8e2aaf673405295c1c1ee5debf533332.jpg

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Dreams said:

are people really celebrating rich billionaires that were already filthy rich getting even richer?  :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red:

im sure some stans will use this as an argument as if it's relevant like "kanye is richer than your fave, seethe down gurl" :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

I was expecting to walk in listening to a bunch of "redistribute the wealth!!!!!!" comments. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

If it's okay for Kanye then I guess it's okay for Jeff Bezos too. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Dreams said:

are people really celebrating rich billionaires that were already filthy rich getting even richer?  :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red:

im sure some stans will use this as an argument as if it's relevant like "kanye is richer than your fave, seethe down gurl" :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

Yes, bich! That’s why I made this thread to shut people’s mouth. The next thread is about how Nicki is wealthier than Lil Kim + all of the female rappers put together. Now seethe and stream Queen and Jesus is King :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Like 1