Dua Lipa readies more "Future Nostalgia" goodness

31 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Isn't it only because she keeps releasing sides B, new songs of the album etc. all the time featuring different artists? That's so unfair. 

Sweetheart, u can call her current main pop girl or something but not the new queen of pop :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: Madonna and Britney are offended, seriously. It's not about charting on some meaningless charts but about impact on the pop culture, iconic moments :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Oh sh t, I've just noticed you're a mod. I LOVE DUA LIPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don’t hate the player, hate the game and everyone’s been doing it. You’re hilarious I’m not going to ban you for not liking Dua :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: got any other jokes or sarcasm to throw my way though? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Like 1
On 3/16/2021 at 8:13 PM, Look But Don't Touch said:

She said she preferred Christina over Britney, do u still like her? :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

We have it on a tape:

F her and her music :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: She's exposed #DuaLipaIsOverParty. We should make it trend on Twitter :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Ah come. You have to accept it if everyone likes Xtina or Britney. Just because Dua likes Xtina than Brit then you don't like her. I'm not a fan of Brit, but I like her and she is a cute girl.

She should rename the album "Present Nostalgia" because she's basically already remembering and celebrating it before we could even be nostalgic about it!

But my gawd I still can't get over that look, she's a DOLL in this!! That bra is flawless, her hair, the make up, her skin, that palette of colors I--- :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block