• Super Mods

Good job to him, hes a very handsome man in an amazing shape.

And this is unrelated to him but, have ya'll noticed how strongly the industry wants to do to men exactly what they did to women? Last 6-7 years, capitalism has been working so hard on convincing men they are not handsome/muscular/hairless or hairy enough. We are approaching the point where men have become just as (if not more) insecure than women and are taking drastic steps in order to reach the perfect muscular type. In my gym only, I've seen at least ten 18-19 year olds taking *********. Not to mention how many of those in my surroundings openly brag how they are taking ********* and are looking amazing thanks to it (it's true, they do).

But in retrospect, when youre 18/19 and in your 20s, your natural testosterone production is at its highest, that's your testosterone peak. And to think you then inject even more testosterone on top of that while you're young is devastating for your body long term. Your 30s will be hell when you wont even look like a man but a potato who is hormonally disbalanced. 

Overall, I'm concerned.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

And this is unrelated to him but, have ya'll noticed how strongly the industry wants to do to men exactly what they did to women? Last 6-7 years, capitalism has been working so hard on convincing men they are not handsome/muscular/hairless or hairy enough. We are approaching the point where men have become just as (if not more) insecure than women and are taking drastic steps in order to reach the perfect muscular type. In my gym only, I've seen at least ten 18-19 year olds taking *********. Not to mention how many of those in my surroundings openly brag how they are taking ********* and are looking amazing thanks to it (it's true, they do).

But in retrospect, when youre 18/19 and in your 20s, your natural testosterone production is at its highest, that's your testosterone peak. And to think you then inject even more testosterone on top of that while you're young is devastating for your body long term. Your 30s will be hell when you wont even look like a man but a potato who is hormonally disbalanced. 

Overall, I'm concerned.

I didn't know about the hormone disbalance afterwards... :S

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I didn't know about the hormone disbalance afterwards... :S

Yeah, most of them dont take blockers. When you take *********, your testosterone skyrockets which automatically leads to your estrogen getting higher as well. When you take ********* constantly, your body stops producing its own testosterone simply because it doesnt have to, but continues producing estrogen. Once you suddenly stop taking ********* (eventually you have to because you get either liver, heart or kidneys disease) testosterone producing doesnt come bk. All of a sudden, you literallt have 0 testosterone but plenty of estrogen. You suffer hairloss, you become overweight, you have barely any energy, your emotions arent balanced, your skin gets weird and you grow manboobs.

In the end you gotta take hormonal therapy which, again, isnt the same.

So yes, ********* make you look like a god and better than most men, you get to have *** with anyone you want, but for a short period of time. After that youre just a wreck who wastes his health for 5 mins of glory :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Like 1
14 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Overall, I'm concerned.

You are completely right on all of this. The only thing I would add is that a lot of this pressure isn't even coming from the traditional entertainment industry (movies, music, television). Yes, many celebs use performing enhancing ***** for roles and projects, but I feel like all of this is more due to the rise of instagram/youtube/tik tok fitness "influencers". 95% of the these fitness guys are on some sort of PED, SARM, growth hormone. It's crazy. The worst thing is that many of them lie to their followers and claim they are "natural". They claim their bodies are the result of hard work and "genetics".  I'm sure a few are, but the majority clearly aren't. Many of the well-known influencers (ie David Laid and other gymshark athletes) achieve god-like bodies within very short timespans and maintain those bodies year round. Anyone who has researched or studied up on physiology knows that this is not achievable naturally. Many kids see these unattainable bodies and realize that they can only achieve them by abusing PEDs. This is why you see 12 year olds on ********* these days. It's sick tbh. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Yeah, most of them dont take blockers. When you take *********, your testosterone skyrockets which automatically leads to your estrogen getting higher as well. When you take ********* constantly, your body stops producing its own testosterone simply because it doesnt have to, but continues producing estrogen. Once you suddenly stop taking ********* (eventually you have to because you get either liver, heart or kidneys disease) testosterone producing doesnt come bk. All of a sudden, you literallt have 0 testosterone but plenty of estrogen. You suffer hairloss, you become overweight, you have barely any energy, your emotions arent balanced, your skin gets weird and you grow manboobs.

In the end you gotta take hormonal therapy which, again, isnt the same.

So yes, ********* make you look like a god and better than most men, you get to have *** with anyone you want, but for a short period of time. After that youre just a wreck who wastes his health for 5 mins of glory :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Oh wow... No one ever was so honest and succint about this to me before, thanks for the information... I feel like you considered taking it for a moment, otherwise you wouldn't be so aware of its consequences heh. But do you think these 18/19 year olds know all of this and they keep going anyway because they think they'll be able to control it, or because they don't care about the cons, or they love the pros way too much, or do you think they don't have any idea what they're getting into?

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Oh wow... No one ever was so honest and succint about this to me before, thanks for the information... I feel like you considered taking it for a moment, otherwise you wouldn't be so aware of its consequences heh. But do you think these 18/19 year olds know all of this and they keep going anyway because they think they'll be able to control it, or because they don't care about the cons, or they love the pros way too much, or do you think they don't have any idea what they're getting into?

Oh I definitely considered it! I wanted to do it, but I spoke to my personal trainer and my doctor, and they explained that the consequences can ruin my life.

I know that most of the 18/19 year olds are fully aware of the dangers ********* present, some dont but thats a small percentage. Usually they think they will be "different" and wont have those problems or they just dont think about consequences.

I mean this dude working at my hairdressers who is 18 started taking ********* and he braggee about it. He keeps staring at his arms while cutting peoples hair and keeps flexing. Its narcissism at its finest. Now why would someone whos 18 and producing more testosterone than most men older than he is use *********?

Usually three reasons: laziness, impatience, and lack of self esteem.

He wants to look amazing and he wants it now! In my opinion, its not worth it at all 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, bruinoc said:

You are completely right on all of this. The only thing I would add is that a lot of this pressure isn't even coming from the traditional entertainment industry (movies, music, television). Yes, many celebs use performing enhancing ***** for roles and projects, but I feel like all of this is more due to the rise of instagram/youtube/tik tok fitness "influencers". 95% of the these fitness guys are on some sort of PED, SARM, growth hormone. It's crazy. The worst thing is that many of them lie to their followers and claim they are "natural". They claim their bodies are the result of hard work and "genetics".  I'm sure a few are, but the majority clearly aren't. Many of the well-known influencers (ie David Laid and other gymshark athletes) achieve god-like bodies within very short timespans and maintain those bodies year round. Anyone who has researched or studied up on physiology knows that this is not achievable naturally. Many kids see these unattainable bodies and realize that they can only achieve them by abusing PEDs. This is why you see 12 year olds on ********* these days. It's sick tbh. 

Omg I know, literally ALL the instagram influencers lie, these people built a career on lies and illusion. And not only do they lie about being natural, most of their photos are enhanced as well! 

Then they lie how they are natural so they can sell fake eating and exercise programs to their audience, or even just a regular whey protein powder. Whey protein is good ofc, but considering it belongs to the natural/organic bodybuilding, it cant get you results that fast. 

This gets people very depressed and self concious, its disgusting. Social media really brought more bad than good into our lives :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block