Britney's Best Dance Breaks

HolyTrinity

Britney's Best Dance Breaks  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one I was most impressed by was Toxic because of how she just stood on that bus and came down to slay with that **** walk BUT....

it goes to Baby/Crazy for how intricate the routine was and hello backflip dafuq

First thing that came to my mind was the Onyx Hotel Tour perf of Overprotected. I love everything about and that remix break makes the song slap 10x harder than the music video.

Partly because her crew is so on point. The PoM dancers were great but their choreos were kinda "easy" due to armography in 2010s Britney shows whereas the dancers in Onyx go much harder (Blake McGrath should return someday!)

1 hour ago, U_WannaLiveFancy said:

First thing that came to my mind was the Onyx Hotel Tour perf of Overprotected. I love everything about and that remix break makes the song slap 10x harder than the music video.

I was doubting on putting Overprotected from Onyx in the poll but :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Post-breakdown it's easily Circus which she's unfortunately never done live

3:11

Personally I think the Toxic breakdown one looks a little weird at some points. The little movements she does doesn't translate that well in the costume she wore, imo

The best BOMT era breakdown is imo the VMA one

1:30

Archived