This Day in Pop: Shallow reaches #1 on BB Hot 100 (March 5)

19 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Her best song to date. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Hide contents

Poker Face who?

Hide contents

Bad Romance who?

Hide contents

Born This Way who?

Hide contents

Applause who?

Hide contents

Million Reasons who?

Hide contents

Rain On Me who?

Hide contents

:joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

I said what I said. Don't @ me.

Shallow is most definitely one of her best songs, and that's a fact :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Such a tacky song omg :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Then again, I hated a lot of that generic, edm pop sound from 2008-11 :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Not tacky at all :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: it is EDM done righT  :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: the electro-"nized" piano chords in the beginning of the song, leading up to a buildup of the iconic "ooooooooo caught in a bad romance" with a euphoric harmony in the background which then leads us to the instantly recognizable ra ra ahh ah ro ma ma maam gaga oo oo la la, and then she snaps with "want your bad romance" which leads to a perfect EDM and groovy bass. A true masterpiece :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Not tacky at all :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: it is EDM done righT  :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: the electro-"nized" piano chords in the beginning of the song, leading up to a buildup of the iconic "ooooooooo caught in a bad romance" with a euphoric harmony in the background which then leads us to the instantly recognizable ra ra ahh ah ro ma ma maam gaga oo oo la la, and then she snaps with "want your bad romance" which leads to a perfect EDM and groovy bass. A true masterpiece :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Sweetie no one really cares for that song except for 🚬’s pushing 30 :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Oops, Whenever Wherever, Complicated, Crazy In Love, Toxic, We Belong Together, Hips Don’t Lie and Umbrella were all far superior pop songs :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

It’s a better song than Overrated Ladies by Beyonka so I’ll give you thaT :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: 

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block