Meghan Markle Accuses Royal Family of Spreading Lies in New Oprah Interview

Marcanthony

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I don't get the hate she receives. The British media is horrible towards her. They really seem to hate her and for what? Because she doesn't agree to every rule set forth from the Queen, which honestly in this day and age, there's no need for the monarchy. Idk how the UK still pay taxes to a family that does nothing really for them except be an attraction site for tourists. Its basically like coming to America to visit Disneyland. I understand it's within their tradition but show up and give the royal facade in public and let them be normal humans behind the scenes. 

Harry's had more scandals than Meghan yet everyone adores him. Its not like shes caught doing *****, drunk driving, endangering her child, ect... For some reason she's exempt when it comes to having empathy for a person. 

20 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Honestly I don't get the hate she receives. The British media is horrible towards her. They really seem to hate her and for what? Because she doesn't agree to every rule set forth from the Queen, which honestly in this day and age, there's no need for the monarchy. Idk how the UK still pay taxes to a family that does nothing really for them except be an attraction site for tourists. Its basically like coming to America to visit Disneyland. I understand it's within their tradition but show up and give the royal facade in public and let them be normal humans behind the scenes. 

Harry's had more scandals than Meghan yet everyone adores him. Its not like shes caught doing *****, drunk driving, endangering her child, ect... For some reason she's exempt when it comes to having empathy for a person. 

They hate her because she’s BLACK, American, and has been married before 

Shes not “pure”

its f**cking racism and misogyny 

and I’m glad Harry is standing by his wife side, you can tell he was never the one for the royal families bs rules and protocols 

there nothing but old *** racist  traditions 

26 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

They hate her because she’s BLACK, American, and has been married before 

Shes not “pure”

its f**cking racism and misogyny 

and I’m glad Harry is standing by his wife side, you can tell he was never the one for the royal families bs rules and protocols 

there nothing but old *** racist  traditions 

And just to single out a person. I think it says a lot about Pierce Morgan. He says the most vile things about her and I get the sense that he hates women in the sense of he thinks women are not on a mans level. You know he's going to IN on her after the interview airs. 

I also do believe race plays a big part and a lot of people will say no that's not it, but it's so apparent. 

UK  monarchy is very conservative. The fact she is pregnant and talking so open i am really scared for her. Remember we still do not know  what happened with Diana.  Ijust hope it won't make it any worse. I really liked Meghan in suits but that interview move be4 international womans day. IDK

i really want to see it in full. I am still downloading it. But from that i saw- she is saying she didn't know about strict rules and was naive. I am not really convinced about that. She perfectly knew Harry is part of the royal family. Being part of it is not playing movie role it is a lifetime job. And ofc it is hard. Harry didn't play much role in it be4 he married. It is ok that they felt they can not deal with it and wanted to get out. But it is understandable monarchy can not continue support their lavish lifestyle. It is not good for the perception of the monarchy. They also say they only did contracts because they were cut off the money but earlier there were news Harrys father is going to support them financially till the end. 

ALso i am not surprised queen cut them off from the money immediately. As far as i know her father wasn't first in line to be king but his brother fall in love with  american woman (also married, also there  were theories she was a spy) and then he had to gave up the throne.   I read somethere queen hated him bc her father wasn't made for that role and he died early bc of the fact he had to take that responsibility for his brother.  

I just hope Meghan and Harry know that they r playing with fire.

Harry got to live the life, he was able to be a playboy bachelor,  something William was never allowed. 

That right there let me know,  he was never going to be King, but it's bad..

The fact remains, Harry is trashed, but let's not act like a Prince abdicated the throne before cos of love. 

The 2011 Movie W./E, was half of a true of how whatever his name was basically meft the throne to be with the love of his life, who was an American.

Kudos to Meghan, and people saying she broke up a family. 

Honestly that family was broken before she came in. 

Archived