Disgraceful Interviews

nwonder

Hey Exhale, 

I came across this randomly on YT and this interview is absolutely disgusting...

Not sure why Tyra is so butt hurt in this but she is rude, aggressive, ***ist and downright unprofessional.

This poor girl articulated herself so well (even with Tyra continuously speaking over her and making faces) 

...And the way they bring her son into it at the end. Wow. 

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I wanted to cry at the end when Tyra finally broke Karinne down and smugly   s******ed that ‘she must be dying inside’. 

Typical mean girl behaviour.

But anyway, what do you think are the worst interviews?  Ofc Diane Sawyer takes the cake with Whitney/Britney

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Midnight said:

Tyra Banks was horrible in this interview, I can't believe she treated this woman like that.

Horrendous. Im also glad she called out for all of her behaviour on Top Model

17 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

This wanna be Oprah is still on TV today isn’t she? Nothing has changed :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:On a positive note I kind of wanna read the book now :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Atleast the Tyra show got cancelled 

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

16 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

That girl,  pissed a lot of people off in the hip hop community, she had to go into hiding,  from what BET said, she knew what came with the territory,  death threats galore, she's been hiding since 2009, since a bomb threat happened to her mom's work.

She hasn't been seen since. 

Poor girl. 

What she said was hardly that bad and she sugar coated a lot of stuff. 
People need to chill.

Good for her speaking up and expose them I say.

I hope she’s living happily somewhere today.

Archived