Has anyone had tarot card readings done on them?

ChromaticaGlory

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

Of course! I wouldn't mind a general reading

I just had time to do your reading. I pulled out several cards (since this is a general reading). What's interesting about your reading right off the bat is that it starts out with the "Judgement Card" and ends with the "Justice Card". So what this means to me is that either currently or just recently you've been through something either where you have blamed yourself or somebody else that's led to pettiness or have found it difficult to move forward out of fear, unable to forgive yourself or somebody else, and/or because you haven't been able to exercise your own personal freedom. Judgement card is telling you that you need to forgive yourself or others and start anew. Let something go from your past. Be honest and truthful to yourself and move on. I feel like you are harbouring something too closely to you. I think once you do ... whatever these resentments are or lofty ideas you had that didn't come to fruition ... you can start to focus on your yourself - more specially, your career. You are actually quite creative, a free spirit, and visionary. But right now you may not feel that way. Again, you feel like you are being held back by something from the past. I see you will eventually get over whatever it is and it will be somewhat of a spiritual breakthrough for you. Your life will transform. I see this as someone who is going to work on them self for a while as opposed to, say, for example, start a family. That will happen much later in life. Again, I just see you being busy with your career or on your self-development for a while. 

This thing that you are unable to move forward from ... I see this also due to some kind of betrayal, more likely because of a heartbreak or someone who cheated on you. You may be in turmoil. Just give yourself some time for your heart and spirit to mend. If this isn't the case now, it may mean that someone close to you may betray you in the immediate future. But I wouldn't worry because I actually see that there will be a new phase in your life where you focus on friendship and joyous occasions. It's like a whole new start again, where new love may enter your life too. This new phase in your life will revitalize your spirit. However, again, I do see you focusing on yourself. Seeking higher education, taking a new class, new job, or developing your inherent talents (especially from someone). Like I said, you will have new experiences you haven't experienced before in your life. What's interesting too is that, you are quite a determined and a goal-oriented person. This will help you excel in whatever venture you pursue - whether academically or though new training (or job). I just see you being quite the action-oriented person. Working diligently to fulfill your goals, tasks, and dreams. Because of this, you will change your life and fortune. It's like you completely change your path in life somehow. This path will be quite lucrative for you in the long run. It will bring your closer to your life's purpose. So before, you may have felt like you were just aimlessly moving through the motions of life, but eventually, you will be on the right path that's more aligned with your destiny. I actually see you working in the healing arts - I think of this as someone who becomes a counsellor, mentor, or some kind of vocation where people come to you. This is because you are deeply compassionate and you deal with crisis situations fairly well. You got the "Eight of Wands", so again, I am inclined to believe that this new life will happen suddenly. It's almost like this job or path just suddenly opens up for you and falls into your lap. It's like day and night. Your situation completely changes. It may involve travel too. I got the "Lovers" card next and because earlier I got the "Ace of Cups" where you will embark on a new phase of your life that may involve new love/friends/mentors, new training (or education), and new experiences .... I'm thinking perhaps through those contacts (or perhaps through a romantic partnership) ... they may help propel you onto a new path in life. This is up for interpretation of course. I mean, it could literally be where you meet a new romantic interest, they may own a business, and you uproot your life and work together. Bam, you are a new power couple! 

I actually got the "Six of Swords" next ... so again, travel and recovering from hard times. So this new venture will definitely help you heal from whatever hardship you were recently experiencing. You start to feel hope. I see joyful friends around you. So it might mean you travel to start this new life (with someone or with friends), or you will have may joyous experiences with close immediate supports. You might just end up planning a short trip with them instead of moving away to be with a love interest (for example). Again, I'm inclined to believe it might be for love. Your last cards denote to you becoming quite the entrepreneur - or just becoming successful in what you'll eventually be destined for. You appear calm, but underneath, you are someone that is quite passionate about whatever they set their mind to. That's why you will be successful in the healing arts. Someone that is calm but also passionate about their work (which are both admirable qualities to have) The "Justice card" closes up this reading, indicating to me, all wrongs you've experienced in the past will be put into right. It's about bringing more balance in your life. I think whoever this person is, I'm inclined to believe it is a possible love interest, is going to affect you and your life karmically. It is up to you to make that choice now in your life. Again, forgiving others or yourself, and being open to what the universe is transpiring to bring into your life. This person (I believe) will be the yin to your yang. They are your counterpart and will bring a lot more happiness in your life. It is up to you to take the chance and risk in life! I say, go for it! It's a risk that will pay off in time. 

All the best! Hope this helps.

3 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I just had time to do your reading. I pulled out several cards (since this is a general reading). What's interesting about your reading right off the bat is that it starts out with the "Judgement Card" and ends with the "Justice Card". So what this means to me is that either currently or just recently you've been through something either where you have blamed yourself or somebody else that's led to pettiness or have found it difficult to move forward out of fear, unable to forgive yourself or somebody else, and/or because you haven't been able to exercise your own personal freedom. Judgement card is telling you that you need to forgive yourself or others and start anew. Let something go from your past. Be honest and truthful to yourself and move on. I feel like you are harbouring something too closely to you. I think once you do ... whatever these resentments are or lofty ideas you had that didn't come to fruition ... you can start to focus on your yourself - more specially, your career. You are actually quite creative, a free spirit, and visionary. But right now you may not feel that way. Again, you feel like you are being held back by something from the past. I see you will eventually get over whatever it is and it will be somewhat of a spiritual breakthrough for you. Your life will transform. I see this as someone who is going to work on them self for a while as opposed to, say, for example, start a family. That will happen much later in life. Again, I just see you being busy with your career or on your self-development for a while. 

This thing that you are unable to move forward from ... I see this also due to some kind of betrayal, more likely because of a heartbreak or someone who cheated on you. You may be in turmoil. Just give yourself some time for your heart and spirit to mend. If this isn't the case now, it may mean that someone close to you may betray you in the immediate future. But I wouldn't worry because I actually see that there will be a new phase in your life where you focus on friendship and joyous occasions. It's like a whole new start again, where new love may enter your life too. This new phase in your life will revitalize your spirit. However, again, I do see you focusing on yourself. Seeking higher education, taking a new class, new job, or developing your inherent talents (especially from someone). Like I said, you will have new experiences you haven't experienced before in your life. What's interesting too is that, you are quite a determined and a goal-oriented person. This will help you excel in whatever venture you pursue - whether academically or though new training (or job). I just see you being quite the action-oriented person. Working diligently to fulfill your goals, tasks, and dreams. Because of this, you will change your life and fortune. It's like you completely change your path in life somehow. This path will be quite lucrative for you in the long run. It will bring your closer to your life's purpose. So before, you may have felt like you were just aimlessly moving through the motions of life, but eventually, you will be on the right path that's more aligned with your destiny. I actually see you working in the healing arts - I think of this as someone who becomes a counsellor, mentor, or some kind of vocation where people come to you. This is because you are deeply compassionate and you deal with crisis situations fairly well. You got the "Eight of Wands", so again, I am inclined to believe that this new life will happen suddenly. It's almost like this job or path just suddenly opens up for you and falls into your lap. It's like day and night. Your situation completely changes. It may involve travel too. I got the "Lovers" card next and because earlier I got the "Ace of Cups" where you will embark on a new phase of your life that may involve new love/friends/mentors, new training (or education), and new experiences .... I'm thinking perhaps through those contacts (or perhaps through a romantic partnership) ... they may help propel you onto a new path in life. This is up for interpretation of course. I mean, it could literally be where you meet a new romantic interest, they may own a business, and you uproot your life and work together. Bam, you are a new power couple! 

I actually got the "Six of Swords" next ... so again, travel and recovering from hard times. So this new venture will definitely help you heal from whatever hardship you were recently experiencing. You start to feel hope. I see joyful friends around you. So it might mean you travel to start this new life (with someone or with friends), or you will have may joyous experiences with close immediate supports. You might just end up planning a short trip with them instead of moving away to be with a love interest (for example). Again, I'm inclined to believe it might be for love. Your last cards denote to you becoming quite the entrepreneur - or just becoming successful in what you'll eventually be destined for. You appear calm, but underneath, you are someone that is quite passionate about whatever they set their mind to. That's why you will be successful in the healing arts. Someone that is calm but also passionate about their work (which are both admirable qualities to have) The "Justice card" closes up this reading, indicating to me, all wrongs you've experienced in the past will be put into right. It's about bringing more balance in your life. I think whoever this person is, I'm inclined to believe it is a possible love interest, is going to affect you and your life karmically. It is up to you to make that choice now in your life. Again, forgiving others or yourself, and being open to what the universe is transpiring to bring into your life. This person (I believe) will be the yin to your yang. They are your counterpart and will bring a lot more happiness in your life. It is up to you to take the chance and risk in life! I say, go for it! It's a risk that will pay off in time. 

All the best! Hope this helps.

Damn, this really hit home to me. There are definitely a couple things I need to forgive myself on because I feel like I've been too harsh on me, and I shouldn't be. I'm also trying to be more open, and honest with myself, and express who I really am. However, I love writing music, and want to venture into that path of performing, singing, and writing. I'm even writing music that's letting my pain out. It's helping me a little bit, and I feel like it would help others too. I'm really excited for my future though :)

9 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Do you want me to do a reading for you? 

If so, do you want a general or specific reading? If specific, tell me your question. 

I'm curious what would you see in me cause like 5 different people predicted very similar, big, interesting things for me (it hasn't came true yet but I'm on my way I guess) :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: I mean if you want to do a general reading for me, if you have time, I don't force you but that'd be really nice :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: 

40 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I'm curious what would you see in me cause like 5 different people predicted very similar, big, interesting things for me (it hasn't came true yet but I'm on my way I guess) :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: I mean if you want to do a general reading for me, if you have time, I don't force you but that'd be really nice :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: 

Now I'm curious as to what they said was gonna happen :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

10 hours ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

Damn, this really hit home to me. There are definitely a couple things I need to forgive myself on because I feel like I've been too harsh on me, and I shouldn't be. I'm also trying to be more open, and honest with myself, and express who I really am. However, I love writing music, and want to venture into that path of performing, singing, and writing. I'm even writing music that's letting my pain out. It's helping me a little bit, and I feel like it would help others too. I'm really excited for my future though :)

Glad it resonated with you! :)

10 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

May the force be with you, lol (sorry, I couldn't help it).

Well I pulled out A LOT of cards for you. First card I got was the "Death card", so you may have just closed a big chapter in your life, experienced some kind of closure, or experienced a sudden personal transformation. If not, something in particular needs to end. Either way, it will happen either voluntarily or involuntarily. So be prepared for it (if not already). It's also as if you may be afraid of new experiences or journeying off to doing something new. Or you may be restless and wanting something new to come into your life so that's why you may be going through a transformation in life of sorts. I just see you as someone that may be "shy , but you are hardworking and responsible. As a result, people may be seeking you out for support and this may be something you'd like to change. Again, the cards tell me people are naturally drawn to you because you welcome people with an open and loving heart. Through these efforts and contacts too, your life can suddenly change soon through a prospective new job offer that will make you very successful. Again, your life may transform through these capacities and it will give you a lot of hope and happiness about the direction you are going in life. I actually see you involved in the arts as well, like @ChromaticaGlory, a visual artist or musician (or something in the realm of the healing arts). You will find success here. There is a bit of a mystique and inner intensity about you that shines through in your line of work despite appearing calm and collected. It's like you try to be self-controlled. Not many people know this about you. I see you being really popular as a result. New friends, love interests, fans, etc...

Now here's a word of caution for you. Though your new life will bring you a lot of success, overtime you may feel restless, lost or empty. It's that stagnant feeling you experience again. Or you may experience a painful situation. You may have to eventually move on from this venture over time. I will tell you the reason why. It's like you poured your entire heart and soul into your work or in one particular area of your life, feeling confident with what you have achieved, but feeling like you have neglected other things in your life. Or this life continues to drain your strength. You start feeling nostalgic for simpler times, like the innocence of your childhood. You may seek out old friends and it will be joyous. Just enjoying the simpler pleasures of life and wonder in all areas of your life. Particularly because you will amount to prosperity and you'll have great resources. You don't have much to worry about it in terms of financial security. You may also be supported by others because I do see here you will have material gain and stability. The problem again as I've reiterated is that try not to hold on too tightly to the material world because it will may make you feel rigid, stagnant, and displeasing to others. Otherwise, once you reach material wealth, you will eventually enjoy the many results of your loyalty and hard work. Building a much more happier home. I actually see you spending more time with friends after this period, particularly people you will come to consider to be lifelong friends or with the old friends you reach out to, you will spend a higher degree of time with them than you had in the past. Another caution here is be careful spending too much time with your friends. They can involve you in self-destructive or addictive habits/behaviours, or it can suffer other areas of your life that also require attention. Again, I see this as you finding difficulties finding balance in your life. Your a bit of a fanatic. You go from one extreme to the next. You funnel all your energy into one thing. Very all or nothing. This is where other areas of your life will suffer. So where work was once something you grew passionate and intense about, you then divert that energy into your family, friends, immediate supports and then neglect your work life. I see you navigating and transitioning your life this way. So after a period, you self-isolate and distance yourself from your home life, undergoing another transformation, a new life takes flight again. I think you may feel a bit trapped because others continue to demand a lot from you. You may feel powerless. Other people will make you feel like they are holding you back from life. This will cause a lot of pain and anguish for you. As I said, you are a very emotional, sensitive, and an intense person. It will affect you profoundly where you allow other people to walk all over you while you play the victim (for example). I just see a lot of drama being played out here (perhaps you even relish in it) and lots of backstabbing can occur here. It will be very painful for you nevertheless, which can cause you sadness, worry, and even illness. You may lose your job because of it, encounter financial trouble, or feel rejected by your close peers. The anxiety will feel crippling and it will be counterproductive (potential damaging) of course. The cards suggest really on meditation or visualization to find peace. You will worry a lot, especially at night. Lots of sleepless nights worrying about other people and feeling anxious. I feel bad for saying this, but for sometime, you will engage in self-destructive behaviour or be self-destruct as a result. I just see you going through power struggles with other people and this desire for power and possible selfishness will lead you to defeat. Lots of pain and discord can ensue from it. The last card is the "Judgement card" (funnily enough) is cautioning you not to blame other people or yourself. You need to forgive others or forgive yourself and move on. You just have to let pettiness and fear go and you will feel reborn. It will bring you much relief. Overall theme I'm getting is that you experience a lot of extremes in your life, going through many transformations, experiencing many beginnings and endings. But you will learn a lot about yourself and others. Through this personal transformation, you will discover what is meaningful and purposeful in your life. It will provide you with a lot of clarity. Particularly for someone that will experience the vast ranges of human life, emotions, and the deeper aspects of life. Your life will be an eye opening experience and it will appear full to you. I wouldn't be surprised if you had a lot of Scorpio energy in your chart.

Hope this helps. :)

8 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I see you being really popular as a result. New friends, love interests, fans, etc...

This is kinda creepy but this is literally what five different psychics told me before - fame, recognition for work I do, influencing others, big success etc. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Even if this happened sixth time now I honestly don't believe it. Cause I don't see that coming at all, I'm totally not good enough for any type of ''recognition'' rn, you were right I'm shy :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: 

Again, your life may transform through these capacities and it will give you a lot of hope and happiness about the direction you are going in life.

The main theme of my readings is really often big transformation so again thing that these 5 other psychics told me. But again my question is WHEN? I know I'm on the right path. I have ability of manifesting BUT even if I changed a lot I still can't fully control it, I can't experience full changes everyday, the changes are small most of the time but there were couple of days when changes were really big. I still try to manifest something and I'm closer to this everyday, I experienced really big changes in that case but I know I can do that way better and faster but I just don't know how anymore - always when I think I know and it works for few days then there's no changes anymore. It's confusing and annoying. It's a one big struggle honestly, there are golden days obvi in this but most of the time it's bad and causes a lot of pain. 2 years now. It gave me really big mental breakdowns honestly cause nothing was working good in my manifestations. It's like up and down all the time and ups aren't as big as I want. It felt so many times like I'm stuck so again you were right. I really want to be free at this point.

I believe my life will totally change when I finally learn how to control it but I just don't know what's the best for this, I tried like everything and sometimes it works really well, often changes are small. But at the same time I experienced really big changes in this so I know it's possible, I know there's that power in me, I just can't do this again for some reason. You are doing tarot so you probably believe in spirit guides, angels etc. so I had like 9484384 days that I was seeing everywhere numbers like 32, 33, 44 etc. And it means angels try to contact you, these numbers say good things about manifestation. But again I can't make sense out of signs. Why am I still struggling with manifesting? When predictions say I'll make it, that it's my destiny, angels say good things through numbers about it and I'm still here not having what I want and I want manifest even more things after this. It's honestly linked to that fame predictions (but I don't try to manifest it now). I need answers but no one can hear me at this point. I care about this sm, like my whole life is only about it rn. 

Overall theme I'm getting is that you experience a lot of extremes in your life

My life sucks, I've been through a loottt and I'm only 20 yo, I don't have depression but it is what it is, I struggle my whole life tbh but it's okay, I don't feel soo bad about it, at least right now. I still believe in better days. People and life hurt me 84938434 times. So I'm not surprised with this. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

The cards suggest really on meditation or visualization to find peace.

Can it be linked to me trying manifest what I want? I already tried visualization to manifest and it worked really well but now it doesn't work at all even if I do that the same way as before. The whole manifestation process is like that - different techniques work well for few days and then nothing. I meditated before for few months and I feel like it really helped me control my mind, thoughts and emotions more but it's not perfect obvi. Do you think I should start again cause it can help me manifest better, bigger and faster? 

Thanks for this reading, I really appreciate that :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: (I know I'm kinda weird and crazy :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

2 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

This is kinda creepy but this is literally what five different psychics told me before - fame, recognition for work I do, influencing others, big success etc. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Even if this happened sixth time now I honestly don't believe it. Cause I don't see that coming at all, I'm totally not good enough for any type of ''recognition'' rn, you were right I'm shy :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: 

The main theme of my readings is really often big transformation so again thing that these 5 other psychics told me. But again my question is WHEN? I know I'm on the right path. I have ability of manifesting BUT even if I changed a lot I still can't fully control it, I can't experience full changes everyday, the changes are small most of the time but there were couple of days when changes were really big. I still try to manifest something and I'm closer to this everyday, I experienced really big changes in that case but I know I can do that way better and faster but I just don't know how anymore - always when I think I know and it works for few days then there's no changes anymore. It's confusing and annoying. It's a one big struggle honestly, there are golden days obvi in this but most of the time it's bad and causes a lot of pain. 2 years now. It gave me really big mental breakdowns honestly cause nothing was working good in my manifestations. It's like up and down all the time and ups aren't as big as I want. It felt so many times like I'm stuck so again you were right. I really want to be free at this point.

I believe my life will totally change when I finally learn how to control it but I just don't know what's the best for this, I tried like everything and sometimes it works really well, often changes are small. But at the same time I experienced really big changes in this so I know it's possible, I know there's that power in me, I just can't do this again for some reason. You are doing tarot so you probably believe in spirit guides, angels etc. so I had like 9484384 days that I was seeing everywhere numbers like 32, 33, 44 etc. And it means angels try to contact you, these numbers say good things about manifestation. But again I can't make sense out of signs. Why am I still struggling with manifesting? When predictions say I'll make it, that it's my destiny, angels say good things through numbers about it and I'm still here not having what I want and I want manifest even more things after this. It's honestly linked to that fame predictions (but I don't try to manifest it now). I need answers but no one can hear me at this point. I care about this sm, like my whole life is only about it rn. 

My life sucks, I've been through a loottt and I'm only 20 yo, I don't have depression but it is what it is, I struggle my whole life tbh but it's okay, I don't feel soo bad about it, at least right now. I still believe in better days. People and life hurt me 84938434 times. So I'm not surprised with this. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Can it be linked to me trying manifest what I want? I already tried visualization to manifest and it worked really well but now it doesn't work at all even if I do that the same way as before. The whole manifestation process is like that - different techniques work well for few days and then nothing. I meditated before for few months and I feel like it really helped me control my mind, thoughts and emotions more but it's not perfect obvi. Do you think I should start again cause it can help me manifest better, bigger and faster? 

Thanks for this reading, I really appreciate that :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: (I know I'm kinda weird and crazy :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Well, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. I know how it feels to be going through struggles, and mental pain :)

10 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

haha well that's good right. It would be weird if all your readings were inconsistent and contradictory. It would leave you feeling even more confused and disbelieved. 

Well what I gathered from you reading (correct me if I'm wrong), you may be a physically attractive person and this draws a lot of attention to you. If not, you come across very magnetic which draws a lot of attention from other people. Although you are shy, when you focus on something, you become hardworking and determined. So if you haven't seen any of this come to fruition, it will likely happen through contacts (especially if they are affluent people) and you are in a position where you can put in hard work.  As I said, this will start after something "ends" in your life (either voluntarily or involuntary). Based off from what you have shared so far, I am inclined to believe you need make the choice and devote some time to overcome your pains and heal in order to move forward with your life. Some kind of closure has to happen either through meditation or visualization (or therapy). I would encourage you to do it ... as meditation is comparable to taking some psychiatric medications. The other thing I would encourage you to do is try comparing yourself from within as opposed to comparing yourself to others. Be grateful for the small strides you have made in your life and continue that momentum. To me, you are already moving in a positive direction. Once you start to align your thoughts with your vision, you can manifest whatever you want in your life because you have a clear direction in where you want to go, as opposed to, perhaps, ruminating about the past.

If you see signs and feel that Angels are communing with you, see it as their way of encouraging you to push forward or at least validating your thoughts and feelings. I say, continue to have faith!

Hope this helps, all the best! 

20 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

haha well that's good right. It would be weird if all your readings were inconsistent and contradictory. It would leave you feeling even more confused and disbelieved. 

Well what I gathered from you reading (correct me if I'm wrong), you may be a physically attractive person and this draws a lot of attention to you. If not, you come across very magnetic which draws a lot of attention from other people. Although you are shy, when you focus on something, you become hardworking and determined. So if you haven't seen any of this come to fruition, it will likely happen through contacts (especially if they are affluent people) and you are in a position where you can put in hard work.  As I said, this will start after something "ends" in your life (either voluntarily or involuntary). Based off from what you have shared so far, I am inclined to believe you need make the choice and devote some time to overcome your pains and heal in order to move forward with your life. Some kind of closure has to happen either through meditation or visualization (or therapy). I would encourage you to do it ... as meditation is comparable to taking some psychiatric medications. The other thing I would encourage you to do is try comparing yourself from within as opposed to comparing yourself to others. Be grateful for the small strides you have made in your life and continue that momentum. To me, you are already moving in a positive direction. Once you start to align your thoughts with your vision, you can manifest whatever you want in your life because you have a clear direction in where you want to go, as opposed to, perhaps, ruminating about the past.

If you see signs and feel that Angels are communing with you, see it as their way of encouraging you to push forward or at least validating your thoughts and feelings. I say, continue to have faith!

Hope this helps, all the best! 

I actually do have another question in mind. I've always wanted to see Gaga, and Britney in concert. Will I get to, and what would happen when I do?

3 hours ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

I actually do have another question in mind. I've always wanted to see Gaga, and Britney in concert. Will I get to, and what would happen when I do?

Yeah actually, they will be some sort of travel for you. It could be either short or long distance, either way, you will be excited for it. You may either go alone or with one or two close friends rather than many - maybe you feel socially awkward or that you may feel socially awkward when you go there. You might become ill there, I'm not sure why. Maybe you'll get really drunk or intoxicated. Some sort of stagnation may happen. Perhaps the tour gets rescheduled for one of them or you get sick (or somebody else) which may thwart your plans. Either way, looking more into the cards, you are going to really enjoy yourself nevertheless. The travel there would have been well worth it. You will have felt like the money was worth spending on. You will feel both materially and spiritually abundant too - lol ... I read this like, it was a spiritual experience to see them live. GODNEY! I think you go with coworkers, because they will  help you somehow - perhaps financially or maybe I'm reading this too deeply and it just means that they are with you (in a supportive capacity). They essentially achieve your ability to go and see Britney and Gaga live. It will be an emotional rewarding experience for you all together. When you are there, you'll have different mixed/conflicted feelings, feelings of anticipation, excitement, as well as uncertainty. The concert will spark your imagination and you enjoy your night drifting and being lost in your thoughts/emotions. Its like a transcendental experience for you overall. You will feel like you finally achieved this dream and accomplishment of yours. It will be utter bliss and you will feel elated about it. Essentially I read this card as finally making your dreams come true. You almost feel detached from others and lost in your fantasy/imagination when you are there even if you are there with friends. It's just such a different state of experience and consciousness for your while you are. You will be greatly sad after its finished for some reason. It's like you don't want it to end. You just get lost in contemplation afterwards. Your friends might notice you are being "moody" (I don't know if that's the right word), and it can through the night off towards the end. Overall, it sounds like you have an amazing experience and you feels the lows after you experience all the highs during the concert.  

20 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Yeah actually, they will be some sort of travel for you. It could be either short or long distance, either way, you will be excited for it. You may either go alone or with one or two close friends rather than many - maybe you feel socially awkward or that you may feel socially awkward when you go there. You might become ill there, I'm not sure why. Maybe you'll get really drunk or intoxicated. Some sort of stagnation may happen. Perhaps the tour gets rescheduled for one of them or you get sick (or somebody else) which may thwart your plans. Either way, looking more into the cards, you are going to really enjoy yourself nevertheless. The travel there would have been well worth it. You will have felt like the money was worth spending on. You will feel both materially and spiritually abundant too - lol ... I read this like, it was a spiritual experience to see them live. GODNEY! I think you go with coworkers, because they will  help you somehow - perhaps financially or maybe I'm reading this too deeply and it just means that they are with you (in a supportive capacity). They essentially achieve your ability to go and see Britney and Gaga live. It will be an emotional rewarding experience for you all together. When you are there, you'll have different mixed/conflicted feelings, feelings of anticipation, excitement, as well as uncertainty. The concert will spark your imagination and you enjoy your night drifting and being lost in your thoughts/emotions. Its like a transcendental experience for you overall. You will feel like you finally achieved this dream and accomplishment of yours. It will be utter bliss and you will feel elated about it. Essentially I read this card as finally making your dreams come true. You almost feel detached from others and lost in your fantasy/imagination when you are there even if you are there with friends. It's just such a different state of experience and consciousness for your while you are. You will be greatly sad after its finished for some reason. It's like you don't want it to end. You just get lost in contemplation afterwards. Your friends might notice you are being "moody" (I don't know if that's the right word), and it can through the night off towards the end. Overall, it sounds like you have an amazing experience and you feels the lows after you experience all the highs during the concert.  

Yeees, I'm happy to know that I'll finally get to see them! :enigma_alien_blue:

Archived