Has anyone had tarot card readings done on them?

ChromaticaGlory

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes and what freaked me out is the fact that five different people said really similar things about my great future :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: It was in summer 2020 I think when I kinda had an obsession about it but nothing has came true yet :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: But one of them said it was going to happen like in 2/3 years from what I remember 

They predicted very optimistic things :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Even if it was weird as f ck I don't know if I believe it tbh cause I'm still kinda stuck in the same place and I don't really see the end of it but whatever, it's ok :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: 

I do tarot readings. 

I was a RA (Resident Assistant) one time and early on when we started we had to do bonding exercises to get to know each other. As a bit of an ice breaker during a party one time, I did a tarot reading on one other RA whom I hadn't really talked to. The first card I pulled up (which was kind of strange and intense) said she recently either went through a terrible accident or currently is recovering or have recovered from a severe accident etc.... which was a bit unorthodox because clearly she is here and alive .... but a couple of her friends look at each other bugged eyed and she said, she rides horses over the summer and while she was racing, she fell off and experienced a terrible injury. She is currently recovering from it, though she experiences intermittent pain from time to time still. 

Then the other RAs got really intrigued. I did another reading with another RA. I pulled out a card alluding to him being currently depressed or severely sad. Turns out he suffers from severe depression and works for a Suicide Hotline to help others overcome their personal struggles with depression and suicide. 

They were so impressed, for Halloween, they made me the Tarot reader for one of the stations and I did a ton of readings for all the students. After that event, so many students would crash my dormitory to get readings periodically from time to time (which is funny cause I'm normally supposed to be there to help out with like student conflict and such, lol). 

I have a YouTube channel but I have severely neglected lately because I'm studying for my licensing exam. 

48 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I do tarot readings. 

I was a RA (Resident Assistant) one time and early on when we started we had to do bonding exercises to get to know each other. As a bit of an ice breaker during a party one time, I did a tarot reading on one other RA whom I hadn't really talked to. The first card I pulled up (which was kind of strange and intense) said she recently either went through a terrible accident or currently is recovering or have recovered from a severe accident etc.... which was a bit unorthodox because clearly she is here and alive .... but a couple of her friends look at each other bugged eyed and she said, she rides horses over the summer and while she was racing, she fell off and experienced a terrible injury. She is currently recovering from it, though she experiences intermittent pain from time to time still. 

Then the other RAs got really intrigued. I did another reading with another RA. I pulled out a card alluding to him being currently depressed or severely sad. Turns out he suffers from severe depression and works for a Suicide Hotline to help others overcome their personal struggles with depression and suicide. 

They were so impressed, for Halloween, they made me the Tarot reader for one of the stations and I did a ton of readings for all the students. After that event, so many students would crash my dormitory to get readings periodically from time to time (which is funny cause I'm normally supposed to be there to help out with like student conflict and such, lol). 

I have a YouTube channel but I have severely neglected lately because I'm studying for my licensing exam. 

Well, link me to your YouTube channel, and I'll subscribe to it. ❤️ One of my friends, who does readings, told me I have a successful future ahead of me, but it doesn't come without a price, and he told me that price was having to face my demons once again, but the depression will be worse than the last time, so I'm happy, and scared about that.

1 hour ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

Me too! I had one done on me today, and it's very eye opening. It was very accurate to what's going on with me right now, but I'm hopeful, and scared for my future :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

That’s soo cool you did it!! And sounds like you learned a lot. I wanted to do one last year but I never got round to it.

It’s only natural to get scared about the future but never let it hold you back from what will make you happy in  this short life we get ❤️

:)

1 minute ago, nwonder said:

That’s soo cool you did it!! And sounds like you learned a lot. I wanted to do one last year but I never got round to it.

It’s only natural to get scared about the future but never let it hold you back from what will make you happy in  this short life we get ❤️

:)

Oh, I'm not gonna let it because I know I'm strong, and I can conquer anything life has to throw at me :)

49 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

Oh, I'm not gonna let it because I know I'm strong, and I can conquer anything life has to throw at me :)

18 minutes ago, nwonder said:

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

yeesssssssss ❤️❤️❤️ 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

I remember when I thought that and I was like ''Hit me one more time and trust me I'll be okay'' after all of horrible experiences in my life and then the world gave me probably the most painful experience in my life, I was devastated and I literally couldn't take it like I didn't know how to get out :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: But I survived :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: I'm fine now and I'm that b tch so at the end of the day it only made me stronger :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw::unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

4 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I remember when I thought that and I was like ''Hit me one more time and trust me I'll be okay'' after all of horrible experiences in my life and then the world gave me probably the most painful experience in my life, I was devastated and I literally couldn't take it like I didn't know how to get out :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: But I survived :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: I'm fine now and I'm that b tch so at the end of the day it only made me stronger :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw::unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

My psychic friend told me I'm gonna go through a really bad struggle in about 4 to 5 years, so I'm prepared for it. Even if it takes a little while to get out of it, and takes me some time to get out of my depression, I'll make it out alive. Believe me :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: I already went through it once, and got out of it stronger than before, and it was definitely a humbling, and eye-opening experience for me.

18 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Strength right there ☝️

:clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

15 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Wait you seem like a cute and nice person, your posts are smart, you're vegan, Britney fan, hottie MARRY ME :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Sorry it just nice to see that guys like you exist :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: (im not a creep hitting on you)

Aww thank you bub, this is sooo kind 

:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Your posts are always well written   and hilarious. Plus your abs are killer!

:wink_britney_everytime_white:

❤️❤️❤️

25 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Aww thank you bub, this is sooo kind 

:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Your posts are always well written   and hilarious. Plus your abs are killer!

:wink_britney_everytime_white:

❤️❤️❤️

43 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Wait you seem like a cute and nice person, your posts are smart, you're vegan, Britney fan, hottie MARRY ME :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Sorry it just nice to see that guys like you exist :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: (im not a creep hitting on you)

You're both cute :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: Let's get that straight, lol

3 hours ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

Well, link me to your YouTube channel, and I'll subscribe to it. ❤️ One of my friends, who does readings, told me I have a successful future ahead of me, but it doesn't come without a price, and he told me that price was having to face my demons once again, but the depression will be worse than the last time, so I'm happy, and scared about that.

Do you want me to do a reading for you? 

If so, do you want a general or specific reading? If specific, tell me your question. 

Archived