Paris Hilton mentions the "Framing Britney Spears" doc on her podcast "This Is Paris"

1 hour ago, TeenSuccubus said:

she's a vulture with a history of racism and homophobia...she can support her but Idt she was a good person to be around. And Lindsay??? Wasn't she 19 at the time??? 

19? Yes? So? What is this? In Europe 19–year olds go to clubs. In Sweden you are an adult at 18. When I was 22 and lived in England I was one of the oldest in my favourite club, most people there were 18-19. Poor Britney, wish she had gotten to be adopted as a kid to a European country or anywhere else in the world where women aren’t infantilised and treated as children between 19-39....

Paris Hilton a racist? I don’t know enough about her, whatever, she may be Satan, but it was Britney’s choice of a friend and it is not for anyone to moralise over if Britney has “suitable company” or not. If Paris is a racist or not is a different discussion. I’d say Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake are more “guilty” racists since they have made their living out of cultural appropriation, it is not just a couple of old quotes, it is a lifestyle and whole careers. Britney was entitled to hang out with Hell’s Angels if she so wished, she was an adult! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Newrie said:

19? Yes? So? What is this? In Europe 19–year olds go to clubs. In Sweden you are an adult at 18. When I was 22 and lived in England I was one of the oldest in my favourite club, most people there were 18-19. Poor Britney, wish she had gotten to be adopted as a kid to a European country or anywhere else in the world where women aren’t infantilised and treated as children between 19-39....

Paris Hilton a racist? I don’t know enough about her, whatever, she may be Satan, but it was Britney’s choice of a friend and it is not for anyone to moralise over if Britney has “suitable company” or not. If Paris is a racist or not is a different discussion. I’d say Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake are more “guilty” racists since they have made their living out of cultural appropriation, it is not just a couple of old quotes, it is a lifestyle and whole careers. Britney was entitled to hang out with Hell’s Angels if she so wished, she was an adult! 

Then shut up and listen to people that do? Learn more about Paris and then talk. Just because Paris was also a victim of vile tabloids/paparazzi/society too doesn't mean she gets a pass for her disgusting behavior. You're the one who keeps deflecting with "but but Britney and Paris were fwends and the ***ist media was out to get them!! They just wanted to have fun!!" and purposely bypassing what a garbage human Paris truly is which some people are attempting to do as of late. Miss me with that.

I never said Paris being trash gives me a pass to be misogynistic towards her either, I'm describing Paris based on facts and her own actions, it's not a subjective opinion. Did Paris get a vile treatment by the media? Yes, all women did/do. Is she a bad person and actually made it worse for other girls in the spotlight at the time? Absolutely. So I'm not sorry that I don't feel that bad for her AND more importantly hate when she's continuously lumped in with women that were hurt the most due to the treatment they received in those days and are STILL suffering the consequences from it (unlike Paris).

Also pretty sure the Lindsay still being a teenager at the time comment is precisely meant to show Paris's character all along and how she was treating a teenager in the media when she was already in her mid-20's. You're the one choosing to close your eyes towards Paris's bullying and awful behavior to justify why she and Britney should've been partying together, like, wtf? AGAIN: no one is saying Britney wasn't allowed to go out and have fun, with Paris even if she wanted to do so. We're simply stating Paris was sadly CLEARLY not a good choice and, if she truly cared/had Britney's best interests at heart, she would've realized that too. But she chose the publicity she'd gain thanks to it over Britney's wellbeing. If you can't see that then, again, educate yourself on Paris.

Also not you comparing Paris's long history of racism and bigotry to Xtina/Justin's "cultural appropriation". The facepalm of it all.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Then shut up and listen to people that do? Learn more about Paris and then talk. Just because Paris was also a victim of vile tabloids/paparazzi/society too doesn't mean she gets a pass for her disgusting behavior. You're the one who keeps deflecting with "but but Britney and Paris were fwends and the ***ist media was out to get them!! They just wanted to have fun!!" and purposely bypassing what a garbage human Paris truly is which some people are attempting to do as of late. Miss me with that.

I never said Paris being trash gives me a pass to be misogynistic towards her either, I'm describing Paris based on facts and her own actions, it's not a subjective opinion. Did Paris get a vile treatment by the media? Yes, all women did/do. Is she a bad person and actually made it worse for other girls in the spotlight at the time? Absolutely. So I'm not sorry that I don't feel that bad for her AND more importantly hate when she's continuously lumped in with women that were hurt the most due to the treatment they received in those days and are STILL suffering the consequences from it (unlike Paris).

Also pretty sure the Lindsay still being a teenager at the time comment is precisely meant to show Paris's character all along and how she was treating a teenager in the media when she was already in her mid-20's. You're the one choosing to close your eyes towards Paris's bullying and awful behavior to justify why she and Britney should've been partying together, like, wtf? AGAIN: no one is saying Britney wasn't allowed to go out and have fun, with Paris even if she wanted to do so. We're simply stating Paris was sadly CLEARLY not a good choice and, if she truly cared/had Britney's best interests at heart, she would've realized that too. But she chose the publicity she'd gain thanks to it over Britney's wellbeing. If you can't see that then, again, educate yourself on Paris.

Also not you comparing Paris's long history of racism and bigotry to Xtina/Justin's "cultural appropriation". The facepalm of it all.

You still don’t understand that you don’t get to dictate who Britney’s friends are! You shut up because this is none of your business. BRITNEY chose to be around Paris, she isn’t MY friend or YOUR friend, she is Britney’s friend, just get that into your head! Just because Britney has been extremely abused and overpowered it is not a free pass for you to also start and moralise over “Britney’s company” and “Britney’s partying as a mother”, “Britney going to clubs”. I honestly DGAF what YOU think about Paris Hilton. It is not interesting, this is a forum for Britney, not you. I bet you don’t moralise over male celebrities company, right? You are silent about the fact that Kevin was partying at this time as well, right? And who were HIS friends? Were they perfect and good role models for Kevin? This reasoning of yours is sickening, it isn’t up to YOU who is Britney’s friends, but the fact that you moralise and talk about her as a child that should be grounded for clubbing in her 20s is 🤢🤮

• Like 1
On 2/25/2021 at 6:58 PM, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

I think we should start trusting Paris sweetie. She has only ever said nice things about Britney and is one of the few a-list stars who hasn’t been afraid to speak out against her conservatorship. She genuinely cares for her  and it’s obvious through her body language/tone. Given that Paris was also a victim of abuse/trauma, I’m sure she relates to an extent and will always have a soft spot in her heart for Britney.

Also you are so classy??? Wow king :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

4 hours ago, Newrie said:

You still don’t understand that you don’t get to dictate who Britney’s friends are! You shut up because this is none of your business. BRITNEY chose to be around Paris, she isn’t MY friend or YOUR friend, she is Britney’s friend, just get that into your head! Just because Britney has been extremely abused and overpowered it is not a free pass for you to also start and moralise over “Britney’s company” and “Britney’s partying as a mother”, “Britney going to clubs”. I honestly DGAF what YOU think about Paris Hilton. It is not interesting, this is a forum for Britney, not you. I bet you don’t moralise over male celebrities company, right? You are silent about the fact that Kevin was partying at this time as well, right? And who were HIS friends? Were they perfect and good role models for Kevin? This reasoning of yours is sickening, it isn’t up to YOU who is Britney’s friends, but the fact that you moralise and talk about her as a child that should be grounded for clubbing in her 20s is 🤢🤮

Not you deflecting, again. If we want to talk about Paris being a trash person and most likely a bad friend, we will do just that precisely because this is a public forum. If you don't like to see it then ignore the comments df. Britney was also around Sam Lutfi and that turned out to be such a great decision, right? We're not even blaming or criticizing Britney, she was clearly being used by these people who didn't have her best interests at heart and that's what we're referring to. And in case you haven't noticed it says Paris Hilton in the thread title, not KFed, Xtina or Justin, so quit changing subject and just leave if you don't like the discussion.

• Love 1
On 2/27/2021 at 5:36 AM, Newrie said:

Babes. I'm simply acknowledging that-while all were young women- Lindsay Lohan was VERY young and vulnerable at the time too. If anyone got out of tht era largely unscathed... it was Paris, the heiress from a family of generaton wealth. Lindsay and Brit came from working class backgrounds and worked pretty much from birth to their 30s..../ it wasn't infantilizing these women. I know 18 is a legal adult, i'm simply stating this for perspective. I think often these things are forgotten. Yes they were young, but as you say-partying at that age is normal. The  way the media reacted to it was what was wrong, not them.

Second. No, IDL Xtina nor JT but their are videos....multiple of Paris Hilton being racist. Using the n word, being in ******...look it up lol.