Paris Hilton mentions the "Framing Britney Spears" doc on her podcast "This Is Paris"

18 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

???

Are we still running with this false narrative? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

13 minutes ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

I think it's unfair to point the finger at one person for all of Britney's misfortunes. it's nobody's fault. The problem is within this evil entertainment industry. So many women got abused, traumatized and destroyed by the medias and tabloids, remember Brittany Murphy, Princess Diana, Anna Nicole Smith? They didn't survive. Anna Nicole Smith died the same month that Britney shaved her head. 2007 was a dark year. 2007 was the peak of tabloid celebrity culture and misogyny. Every female celeb was a target, Lindsay Lohan and Amy Winehouse also got impacted by it. So many women died because of the tabloids and bad people around them.

Paris has carried Britney as a trophy in 2007 just to gain media coverage.
Britney was a mom of 2 little children in the middle of a battle for their custody, a true friend don't  keep you in the mud

972d8343dfaef0f194d4cab660322c0b.jpg

274d9da7d35379bdacdf5dbc49d23128.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 5
8 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

So we’re going to crucify two young women in their 20s for wanting to go out and party/experience life, as if a mother isn’t allowed to do so? Are you aware that Paris was just as, if not, a bigger name than Britney during the peak of the mid-2000s tabloid culture? Are you also aware of how confined Britney felt from 2005-06 while having two children and having an unsupportive husband by her side who left Britney at home alone for days at a time while he was partying in Vegas? Britney always stated she never wanted to feel like a prisoner and her going out was a means of expressing that. I mean, if I was in her situation I would be out every night as well after all the **** she went through during those two years with a gold digging womanizer who left her and her babies alone. Anyway, your post reeks of misogyny and you really sound like a :clownery_makeup_meme: right now. Then again, I’m not surprised this is coming from you. :clownery_makeup_meme::clownery_makeup_meme:

1) i'm witness that time so i don't need any lessons from you :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:
2) The target of the paparazzi was Britney and in fact after 2007 Paris became irrelevant and replaced by Kim Kardashian :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:
3) Paris was the female equivalent of Kevin and she led Britney to lost her freedom and her children :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:
4) During a custody trial you need to convince someone else (a judge) that you are a reliable parent and unfortunately going out every night in those conditions dont' led you to a victory :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

I'm sorry Paris but you brought her into this mess, you are responsible for her situation. You used her for fame in 2007:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Seriously?! Are you going to be one of the misogynistic dinosaurs from 2007?! They went to clubs and had some fun ffs! Do you tell your friends and other young people that they commit grave sins and deserves to lose all of their rights if they go to clubs?

• Love 6
4 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

1) i'm witness that time so i don't need any lessons from you :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:
2) The target of the paparazzi was Britney and in fact after 2007 Paris became irrelevant and replaced by Kim Kardashian :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:
3) Paris was the female equivalent of Kevin and she led Britney to lost her freedom and her children :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:
4) During a custody trial you need to convince someone else (a judge) that you are a reliable parent and unfortunately going out every night in those conditions dont' led you to a victory :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Well then thank goodness most of, if not everybody here disagrees with you and your misogynistic statements 

1. I also witnessed that time too so I don’t get the argument you’re making here. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:
2. According to a simple Google search from 2007, Paris Hilton was only second to Britney for most trending female celebrity for that year. Kim did not begin gaining momentum as a socialite until 2008 and it wasn’t until 2009 that she surpassed Paris in public interest, so please go and brush up on your research before you speak of something you know absolutely nothing of. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

3. Again, it is absolutely unfair and disgusting of you to place the blame on Paris. Partying out in West Hollywood with a female socialite does not equate to losing freedom and children. There is absolutely no correlation. Kevin on the other hand was a gold digger who used Britney for fame, money and notoriety. People like Sam Lutfi are also partly responsible for the strict restrictions that came into play. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

4. That’s the price of fame which Britney couldn’t handle. Kevin was out partying but you didn’t see hundreds of photographers chasing him. This is why we fight for Britney’s freedom and rights to this day because she should be allowed to make her own decisions, even if it’s partying, without that blame and scrutiny. What celebrities are getting away with now wasn’t always so easy for Britney then, especially during the peak of tabloid culture/pre-social media, unlike now where celebrities are primarily responsible for their own narrative. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Once again, your post reeks, is backwards-minded and remains disgusting. Why you’re still grasping straws out here in thin air is beyond me but continue making yourself out to look like a clown and laughingstock, if that best suits you. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Seriously?! Are you going to be one of the misogynistic dinosaurs from 2007?! They went to clubs and had some fun ffs! Do you tell your friends and other young people that they commit grave sins and deserves to lose all of their rights if they go to clubs?

none of my friends is in the middle of a battle for the custody of their children :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:
Unfortunately some behaviour aren't appropriate in some moments and unfortunatly Paris Hilton instead of help her, taked advantage of the situation for media coverage :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Well then thank goodness most of, if not everybody here disagrees with you and your misogynistic statements 

1. I also witnessed that time too so I don’t get the argument you’re making here. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:
2. According to a simple Google search from 2007, Paris Hilton was only second to Britney for most trending female celebrity for that year. Kim did not begin gaining momentum as a socialite until 2008 and it wasn’t until 2009 that she surpassed Paris in public interest, so please go and brush up on your research before you speak of something you know absolutely nothing of. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

3. Again, it is absolutely unfair and disgusting of you to place the blame on Paris. Partying out in West Hollywood with a female socialite does not equate to losing freedom and children. There is absolutely no correlation. Kevin on the other hand was a gold digger who used Britney for fame, money and notoriety. People like Sam Lutfi are also partly responsible for the strict restrictions that came into play. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

4. That’s the price of fame which Britney couldn’t handle. Kevin was out partying but you didn’t see hundreds of photographers chasing him. This is why we fight for Britney’s freedom and rights to this day because she should be allowed to make her own decisions, even if it’s partying, without blame and scrutiny. What celebrities are getting away with now wasn’t always so easy for Britney then, especially during the peak of tabloid culture/pre-social media where celebrities are now responsible for their own narrative. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Once again, your post reeks, is backwards-minded and remains disgusting. Why you’re still grasping straws out here in thin air is beyond me but continue making yourself out to look like a clown and laughingstock, if that best suits you. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

you are so delusional, your arguments are totally wrong and the evidence of history deny you :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:
If their behaviour was so perfect why a judge took away her children? :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Paris manipulate Britney in attempt to get cover after cover and she don't gave a **** about the aftermath for Britney or Lindsay :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I have to disagree with some of you, Paris is a very genuine person and she’s shown her love for Britney ever since the start. Paris was just as famous as Britney so those saying she used Britney for fame I don’t agree with. They were in there twenties having fun, I don’t see anything wrong with that? Paris is an amazing business woman and a good person. You can’t comment on a person and the friendship they have that we know nothing about on a personal level.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

you are so delusional, your arguments are totally wrong and the evidence of history deny you :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:
If their behaviour was so perfect why a judge took away her children? :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Your comments truly are so disgusting a lot of the time.

No one said Britney was perfect, you always love to revel in bashing Britney in 2007 and referring  to her as a mess and inferring she was ‘crazy’ - you still do it now when she posts insta videos.

Most of your comments about the Paris situation do not make sense, NORMAL young adults go clubbing and she did not go out every day. It’s funny you claim to have followed her back then but hadn’t even listened to the majority of her discography until recently :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: You just love to be negative.

How about you stop bullying people who disagree with you.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
4 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

I have to disagree with some of you, Paris is a very genuine person and she’s shown her love for Britney ever since the start. Paris was just as famous as Britney so those saying she used Britney for fame I don’t agree with. They were in there twenties having fun, I don’t see anything wrong with that? Paris is an amazing business woman and a good person. You can’t comment on a person and the friendship they have that we know nothing about on a personal level.

so we need to pretend that a ******* addict arrested multiple times is a good influence? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: 

• Love 1
  • Like 1