Paris Hilton mentions the "Framing Britney Spears" doc on her podcast "This Is Paris"

1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

you are so delusional, your arguments are totally wrong and the evidence of history deny you :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:
If their behaviour was so perfect why a judge took away her children? :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Paris manipulate Britney in attempt to get cover after cover and she don't gave a **** about the aftermath for Britney or Lindsay :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Sweetie, stop embarrassing yourself. Did I once ever claim Paris or Britney to be perfect? In fact, that’s the opposite of what I’m arguing for. A woman should have the right to party with friends without being crucified by people like you. Of course, as long as the individual isn’t putting their children in danger and Britney was not in this instance.

Ironic enough, you’re the one rewriting history and using this tired, false and insensitive narrative which holds no credibility or ground.

Anyway, just say you’re a backward-minded misogynist and move on, or keep dragging yourself into the mud and exposing yourself as a clown who’s failing to understand the bigger picture here. :clownery_makeup_meme:
The choice is yours. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 9
2 hours ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

???

Are we still running with this false narrative? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

It’s not that it’s the truth because it isn’t. I am sure they had a decent friendship

but I’ve always wondered just how close they actually were outside of those few nights we saw them together. I’m certain paris cannot be held responsible for 2007.

But.... I gotta say, I find it lowkey annoying that she’s kinda making this about her a bit, like even in the documentary, but I do like that she’s remained consistent with her support 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Your comments truly are so disgusting a lot of the time.

No one said Britney was perfect, you always love to revel in bashing Britney in 2007 and referring  to her as a mess and inferring she was ‘crazy’ - you still do it now when she posts insta videos.

Most of your comments about the Paris situation do not make sense, NORMAL young adults go clubbing and she did not go out every day. It’s funny you claim to have followed her back then but hadn’t even listened to the majority of her discography until recently :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: You just love to be negative.

How about you stop bullying people who disagree with you.

Slayer coming in with the hot boiling tea. We love to see it. :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud::mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

And yes, I’ve noticed this @OnlyBeyonce user is usually either riling up some sort of negativity or just always seems to be judging Britney in a very subtle tone. Glad I’m not the only one who sees through their bull. Regardless, their comments are disgusting and the user really just seems like an excuse of a faux fan to me. Then again are we really surprised given their username? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Rick101 said:

It’s not that it’s the truth because it isn’t. I am sure they had a decent friendship

but I’ve always wondered just how close they actually were outside of those few nights we saw them together. I’m certain paris cannot be held responsible for 2007.

But.... I gotta say, I find it lowkey annoying that she’s kinda making this about her a bit, like even in the documentary, but I do like that she’s remained consistent with her support 

Um what? they met up for dinner last summer. I’m pretty sure they are still friends.  

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Rick101 said:

I think we should start trusting Paris sweetie. She has only ever said nice things about Britney and is one of the few a-list stars who hasn’t been afraid to speak out against her conservatorship. She genuinely cares for her  and it’s obvious through her body language/tone. Given that Paris was also a victim of abuse/trauma, I’m sure she relates to an extent and will always have a soft spot in her heart for Britney.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Hey guys, let’s not do the same thing to Paris Hilton that we’re angry about the media doing to Britney in 2007 :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

This plus why should we bash someone who has been nothing but supportive of Britney and continues to spread awareness of the free Britney movement multiple times on her large platforms! 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

I'm sorry Paris but you brought her into this mess, you are responsible for her situation. You used her for fame in 2007:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

2 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Paris has carried Britney as a trophy in 2007 just to gain media coverage.
Britney was a mom of 2 little children in the middle of a battle for their custody, a true friend don't  keep you in the mud

972d8343dfaef0f194d4cab660322c0b.jpg

274d9da7d35379bdacdf5dbc49d23128.jpg

you are so delusional, your arguments are totally wrong and the evidence of history deny you :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:
If their behaviour was so perfect why a judge took away her children? :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Paris manipulate Britney in attempt to get cover after cover and she don't gave a **** about the aftermath for Britney or Lindsay :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I always question Paris’s intentions with Britney. I feel like they probably had a lot in common so I understand how they could be friends butttttt Paris is a smart girl. I do believe she used Britney but I feel like Britney needed to go out and have fun and the famous socialite Paris knew that being with Britney would make headlines. 

When it comes to the topic of the child custody hearings at the time maybe Britney being with Paris and partying and being photographed clubbing wasn’t a good look when your every move is being reported and the other parent is able fly under the radar. 

if Paris was a GOOD friend she would’ve probably suggested hey maybe it’s not a good idea for us to be seen together and go clubbing rn. 

Ultimately tho it was Britney’s  decision to hangout with Paris.

I don’t blame her for 2007 tho or the conservatorship, you can’t  she’s just a pawn of the MACHINE, and at the time Britney was the MACHINE.

Even now though I believe Paris used Britney’s name and situation to promote her recent documentary 

she did a lot of Britney related interviews around the time the doc was released and even she had a very controlled childhood so that’s why it’s hard to think Paris is malicious 

she may be Britney’s friend but I don’t think she’s a good friend at least back then

• Like 5
55 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

I think we should start trusting Paris sweetie. She has only ever said nice things about Britney and is one of the few a-list stars who hasn’t been afraid to speak out against her conservatorship. She genuinely cares for her  and it’s obvious through her body language/tone. Given that Paris was also a victim of abuse/trauma, I’m sure she relates to an extent and will always have a soft spot in her heart for Britney.

That is true. I think I have compassion for her, I’m prob just subconsciously biased cause I love Lindsay haha

so we need to pretend that a ******* addict arrested multiple times is a good influence? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: 

This is the first valid point you made, but are we surprised Paris did *****? Are we surprised Britney did *****? Are we surprised any normal person in their 20’s experiment with *****? No!
It’s not like she was shooting up, it’s a party ****. 

Britney having her kids taken away only made sense during the hospitalisation, but for her to not have 50/50 custody legally 13 years later is disgusting. 

If Britney didn’t want to go clubbing, she could have said no, she WANTED to, she wanted an escape. So in what you’re saying, Britney herself is to blame, not Paris. 
Everytime I’ve went through a break up I’ve been so thankful for those friends that have said put on your best shirt and your best cologne and get on that dance floor....whether it was a custody battle or not, clubbing isn’t a reason to have your children taken away. It’s not like she was doing full week benders!

• Like 3

I appreciate the support but i cringe when she talks about Britney. Paris was that party friend you had when you were younger that you’re too embarrassed to maintain a friendship with. Britney was a new mom who was clearly struggling and Paris took advantage of that. A real friend wouldn’t have had Britney in those situations and kept her *** at home. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, dr34mc0r3 said:

I think it's unfair to point the finger at one person for all of Britney's misfortunes. it's nobody's fault. The problem is within this evil entertainment industry. So many women got abused, traumatized and destroyed by the medias and tabloids, remember Brittany Murphy, Princess Diana, Anna Nicole Smith? They didn't survive. Anna Nicole Smith died the same month that Britney shaved her head. 2007 was a dark year. 2007 was the peak of tabloid celebrity culture and misogyny. Every female celeb was a target, Lindsay Lohan and Amy Winehouse also got impacted by it. So many women died because of the tabloids and bad people around them.

THIS! I think Paris was trying to be Britney's shield back in 2006 while she was going through something. I agreed that 2007 was a dark year for most female celebs.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

I appreciate the support but i cringe when she talks about Britney. Paris was that party friend you had when you were younger that you’re too embarrassed to maintain a friendship with. Britney was a new mom who was clearly struggling and Paris took advantage of that. A real friend wouldn’t have had Britney in those situations and kept her *** at home. 

I think you're forgetting how young these women were? they were probably around 25/26 which is my age and it's normal to want to go out and party. Britney only went out a few times with Paris. you're acting like Britney went out every night and shouldn't of had any friends.  Also by the way we all make mistakes in our 20's and that's what life is about,  we aren't being judged by people and the media like they were. Life is about learning and moving on. clearly you are still judging women who are now almost 40.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

As iconic as Britney and Paris was together, I don't want them associated anymore. 

What the hell? Don't be so dramatic. They are grown *** woman who are like 40, they are adults and have learned from there mistakes like we all make in our 20's. your so perfect right?  What are your reasons exactly? do you know Paris? or do you personally know there friendship and what they talked about behind closed doors? or you going to tell me a story that you know someone who knows them? Stop living in the past, they partied over 14 years ago, that's a long long time ago. let it go. These women are all grown up. Paris is running an incredible empire, she's a very smart clever business woman if you ever even watched her documentary. I hope they stay friends

• Love 1
  • Like 3