Paris Hilton mentions the "Framing Britney Spears" doc on her podcast "This Is Paris"

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Also @OnlyBeyoncehad no ill intentions. And can't reply in this thread anymore. So if any of yall want to continue discussion with him,or resolve some things. Feel free to reach him.

Sincerely,

Easy There. Only Beyoncés PR :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

Not you defending a misogynist and racist who isn’t even a Britney fan and has never once said anything positive about her. Yikes, this is a really new and sad low for you. No wonder no one ever takes you seriously on this forum.:clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, I love Britney said:

Do you people just jump to conclusions or just assume? 

If someone sticks up for the movement you are negative. no one can win.

Paris confirmed on this video that she has had dinner with Britney last summer so what's your point exactly?

I'm not saying that dinner didn't happen (even if I still have my doubts) but Paris also says with a straight face that Lindsay wasn't "invited" and crashed their party that night in the car per example when the paparazzi video literally shows the opposite and making it clear that moment was a staged photo op planned by Paris/her team so Lindsay would deny on camera that Paris had hit her as she'd claimed earlier that night so. Paris is a known liar who loves to rewrite history and make stuff up as she sees fit to her current narrative and make her look good in the press.

I can't believe how gullible some of you are to think Paris is "genuine" or a "good person" lol I guess I can believe she likes/cares for Britney indeed (especially as she always seemed to be a fan) but Britney has absolutely nothing to gain by associating with her nowadays and I also HIGHLY doubt she's ever cared for Paris as a friend like that/were ever that close for a long time to begin with.

3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Omg a woman?! In her mid-twenties?! Having friends and going out?! Scandal!

Seriously?

Obviously Paris is most likely not solely to blame for anything that happened to Britney but do you really think them being seen out every night together for a while doing what they were doing at the time was good or helped Britney's public image OR the personal stuff she was dealing with at the time?

Was it wrong for her to have friends and go out and have fun? Of course not. But was it good for her mentally to be in those toxic environments? Did it not help the media paint a bad image of her and most likely also help KFed's lawyer to make his case to get sole custody either? Well.

• Like 2

I further hate this narrative that Britney needed to be calculated in her behavior. Her and Paris were not letting the papz stop them from living their life. Imagine always having to worry about what other people thought about you. Britney is a carefree spirit. More of that in her future please.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Obviously Paris is most likely not solely to blame for anything that happened to Britney but do you really think them being seen out every night together for a while doing what they were doing at the time was good or helped Britney's public image OR the personal stuff she was dealing with at the time?

Was it wrong for her to have friends and go out and have fun? Of course not. But was it good for her mentally to be in those toxic environments? Did it not help the media paint a bad image of her and most likely also help KFed's lawyer to make his case to get sole custody either? Well.

Britney, as a young woman in her 20s who was battling postpartum depression after having two children in the span of two years and dealing with a nasty, vicious divorce wanted to experience partying then and who are we to judge her for that. I suggest you read some books and brush up a little bit on what postpartum depression is and the effect it has on the psyche, especially for young women. Regardless of Paris in or out of her life, she was going to reignite that clubbing and partying lifestyle that she probably longed for. If I was under the circumstances she was under, especially for someone who was so confined and needed an escape after a tumultuous marriage, I would have done the exact same thing. Quit this shaming, misogyny, blame and pointing fingers because it really isn’t doing your argument any favors. The few of you Exhale members running with this desperate narrative are really starting to look like clowns and grasping at literal air at this point. Give it up.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

I'm not saying that dinner didn't happen (even if I still have my doubts) but Paris also says with a straight face that Lindsay wasn't "invited" and crashed their party that night in the car per example when the paparazzi video literally shows the opposite and making it clear that moment was a staged photo op planned by Paris/her team so Lindsay would deny on camera that Paris had hit her as she'd claimed earlier that night so. Paris is a known liar who loves to rewrite history and make stuff up as she sees fit to her current narrative and make her look good in the press.

I can't believe how gullible some of you are to think Paris is "genuine" or a "good person" lol I guess I can believe she likes/cares for Britney indeed (especially as she always seemed to be a fan) but Britney has absolutely nothing to gain by associating with her nowadays and I also HIGHLY doubt she's ever cared for Paris as a friend like that/were ever that close for a long time to begin with.

What has Paris done in your eyes that makes her not a good person? wow, she made a few mistakes any person does.  Paris has no reason to lie? she was just as famous as Britney was back in the early 2000s. She has nothing to gain. she mentions britneys best friend kade who was at the dinner with Paris and Britney last year. She is also good friends with him. I'm pretty sure wouldn't lie if by mentioning his name live on national television. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

I'm sorry Paris but you brought her into this mess, you are responsible for her situation. You used her for fame in 2007:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Paris did nothing to contribute to Britney’s down fall she had nothing to do with the divorce and she was a friend to Britney! They went out as friends to probably take Britney’s mind off everything that was going on! Paris has always spoke highly of Britney and didn’t use her for fame she was already a huge celebrity pre hanging out with Britney! Paris also cleaned up her life and she ma been doing amazing for years now!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Britney, as a young woman in her 20s who was battling postpartum depression after having two children in the span of two years and dealing with a nasty, vicious divorce wanted to experience partying then and who are we to judge her for that. I suggest you read some books and brush up a little bit on what postpartum depression is and the effect it has on the psyche, especially for young women. Regardless of Paris in or out of her life, she was going to reignite that clubbing and partying lifestyle that she probably longed for. If I was under the circumstances she was under, especially for someone who was so confined and needed an escape after a tumultuous marriage, I would have done the exact same thing. Quit this shaming, misogyny, blame and pointing fingers because it really isn’t doing your argument any favors. The few of you Exhale members running with this desperate narrative are really starting to look like clowns and grasping at literal air at this point. Give it up.

This. When my friend had her baby she experienced postpartum depression and we still went out clubbing because she needed a break. It’s not Britney’s fault she was in the limelight while it was happening 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

Paris did nothing to contribute to Britney’s down fall she had nothing to do with the divorce and she was a friend to Britney! They went out as friends to probably take Britney’s mind off everything that was going on! Paris has always spoke highly of Britney and didn’t use her for fame she was already a huge celebrity pre hanging out with Britney! Paris also cleaned up her life and she ma been doing amazing for years now!

Let's be real, though, Britney gave Paris a little boost when they hung out. Before Paris hung out with Britney, Paris was more of what we call a "clout chaser" or "reality TV star" now - she was like a Real Housewife of Whatever type of celeb and Britney was an A+ List celeb. I don't hate Paris but she was infamous and Britney wasn't seen like that yet - she still had that "untouchable" pop star appeal but people were talking crap about her. IDK - I didn't see the Paris relationship as a positive thing for Britney, it was actually used against her. It's not Paris' fault, because she was young too but I get the feeling that Britney met a lot of toxic people around this time. Britney even said herself that she "let bad people in". 

• Like 3