Fans tells Bebe Rexha her last song flopped. "True. But I’m still loved and I’m still rich."

Jordan Miller

13 minutes ago, Bigno said:

And her whole answer is exactly why she is a flop.  Stupid troll the one who wrote the message, but both of them are morons. What an idiotic answer. 

And what on Earth is it with those who feel offended by others disliking her? It's great you love her and find her amazing. Totally valid and respectable, but disliking her doesn't make anyone a freaking hater. It's called opinions and taste and people happen to have a diversity of them. Jesus with the whole mentality of getting offended if someone dislikes your fav. Past 13 years old that starts becoming pretty stupid. 

agree with the diversity opinion 👍

BUT.. why go into threads of people you don't like? Its troll-ish. I'd happily accept negative opinions from people who maybe Use to like Bebe. I just feel embarrassed for people who are quick to post how much they never liked a singer.

2 hours ago, K-man said:

It’s true! We are in a era where artist can have a flop songs back to back (looking at you Tinashe) but they are still making money.... if they have their masters, publishing and not getting ripped off by streaming. 

Good for them! Artists now a days can have 0 hits and their albums certified plastic yet they are making money! Living the dream! 

tenor.gif?itemid=12775835

Most of their money comes from advertising deals. They’re not making money off music. The only thing they have that is valuable is their brand, their bodies and all.

5 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Who is offended? I don't see anyone in here trying to say mean or silly things to a so called "hater"? 

But hater need to deal with other peoples opinions. 

It's the same with freedom of speech, yeah, right, say whatever you like but i can still disagree and state my own opinion. 

Of course. The reason why I said that is because, in multiple posts, some people tend to say "people here are haters of such and such" or "you are all pressed" (you can scroll up and find the comment that mentioned that) and most of the time, I don't see any disrespect. Yes, there are some angry people who cross lines and I totally oppose that, but saying you consider someone something, doesn't make people a hater immediately or pressed. Example, I dislike Demi Lovato and that doesn't mean I was rejoicing at her recent comments about her brain damage. I don't hate her, I just don't like her and her attitude, but I would never mock her health or struggles and yet, I can still say her songs and attitude, imo, suck. Does that make me pressed? That was the only point. Thanks for your answer. Appreciated. 

5 hours ago, JSDSandiego said:

agree with the diversity opinion 👍

BUT.. why go into threads of people you don't like? Its troll-ish. I'd happily accept negative opinions from people who maybe Use to like Bebe. I just feel embarrassed for people who are quick to post how much they never liked a singer.

I agree with you. I think it depends on each person. I totally agree that if you are literally going on to every si gle post about a celeb you hate, something is off there. But sometimes, in my case at least, I express an opinion that I consider might bring something to the conversation. I rarely post on Madonna threads except if something really pops up as an opportunity to criticize something bigger than just her, cause absolutely, I don't want to be the person who is always posting "what an idiot" or stupid thing like that just to.... Troll? Hahaha. I dunno. Anyways, thanks for your comment. 

She’s telling somebody she doesn’t know on Twitter who is taking shots at her .. 

that she has love and money . And this offends people ?

I don’t know her, but literally she is saying she has things more important than a song being successful . 

I don’t see what’s wrong with her statement. People shouldn’t throw stones at celebrities if they themselves live in glass houses . 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block