Fans tells Bebe Rexha her last song flopped. "True. But I’m still loved and I’m still rich."

Jordan Miller

57 minutes ago, TheDukeDan said:

By seeing all the comments, I guess I'm the only Bebe fan in Exhale. She's an amazing writer, she has a distinctive voice and, most of all, her songs are really catchy, you can't deny it! ( I Got You, Baby I'm Jealous, I'm a Mess, Me Myself & I, Hey Mama, Meant To Be, That's It, In The Name of Love, Home, I'm Gonna Show You Crazy, No Broken Hearts, I Can't Stop Drinking About You, Last Hurrah, ...) I can continue if you want! A fan since 2011... Thank you Pete Wentz! #BlackCards ;-)

I love Bebe. I think she's such an amazing singer and writer, but her personality is pretty awesome, too. I've seen her live and this woman is a powerhouse vocalist and incredibly endearing. These haters in here, I swear. She's funny, she's pro-women, pro LGBT, pro BLM. She writes her own music, controls her own career, and is YES rich off all the bangers she's written for people plus her own catalogue. Like, Bebe might be one of the least problematic pop stars. Maybe that's the hate.; not enough scandal.  Stay pressed, Exhale.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
59 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Didn’t you recently write an entire odyssey about Britney fans being hypocritical for tearing down your Goddess Taylor and here you are tearing down another woman? Make it make sense :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

I'm not hating. I said her voice sounds forced. 

Hating= "she can't sing" or "she has a bad voice".

Saying I feel it sounds forced, the way Britney is forced by her label to sing in a baby voice, isn't hating at all but more concerning.

Learn the difference between dragging somebody and actually being surprised/doubtful about something.

• Like 1

It’s true! We are in a era where artist can have a flop songs back to back (looking at you Tinashe) but they are still making money.... if they have their masters, publishing and not getting ripped off by streaming. 

Good for them! Artists now a days can have 0 hits and their albums certified plastic yet they are making money! Living the dream! 

tenor.gif?itemid=12775835

And her whole answer is exactly why she is a flop.  Stupid troll the one who wrote the message, but both of them are morons. What an idiotic answer. 

And what on Earth is it with those who feel offended by others disliking her? It's great you love her and find her amazing. Totally valid and respectable, but disliking her doesn't make anyone a freaking hater. It's called opinions and taste and people happen to have a diversity of them. Jesus with the whole mentality of getting offended if someone dislikes your fav. Past 13 years old that starts becoming pretty stupid. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Bigno said:

And her whole answer is exactly why she is a flop.  Stupid troll the one who wrote the message, but both of them are morons. What an idiotic answer. 

And what on Earth is it with those who feel offended by others disliking her? It's great you love her and find her amazing. Totally valid and respectable, but disliking her doesn't make anyone a freaking hater. It's called opinions and taste and people happen to have a diversity of them. Jesus with the whole mentality of getting offended if someone dislikes your fav. Past 13 years old that starts becoming pretty stupid. 

Who is offended? I don't see anyone in here trying to say mean or silly things to a so called "hater"? 

But hater need to deal with other peoples opinions. 

It's the same with freedom of speech, yeah, right, say whatever you like but i can still disagree and state my own opinion. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block