Hilary Duff dyed her hair blue

Midnight

• Content Curators
20 minutes ago, Glorious Exaholic said:

I‘m no preggers expert but I think you shouln‘t dye your hair while being pregnant :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

I thought the same too but apparently it's okay, this was included in a article that shared this story.

Before you ask: Yes, it's safe to dye one's hair while pregnant, according to the American Pregnancy Association and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. "Most research indicates the chemicals found in both semi-permanent and permanent dyes are not highly toxic and are safe to use during pregnancy," the APA website states. “In addition, only small amounts of hair dye may be absorbed by the skin, leaving little that would be able to reach the fetus.”

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

she did this a while back and hated it immediately.. she was complaining two days later ab how she should have never colored her hair and how would she ever get it out? lolol. Hilary Duff called the cops on her neighbors for smoking pot and she lives in LA where they have dispensaries and cannabis has long been decriminalized. I personally think she sort of sucks and does things to look cool or stay relevant somehow.. I used to love her. Lizzie McGuire til I die. for sure. I stan Lizzie. but Hilary... not so much. also, she is such a ***** to her hubby. it is unfortunate to watch. had to unfollow her on IG bc I got tired of hearing her verbally abuse him.. hah. hopefully no one hates me for being honest. 🥲

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block