Ban the member above you (funny)

ChromaticaGlory

Just now, Midnight said:

They love you the same way they love katy perry 

tenor.gif

Someones jealous they didnt get as much valentine mentions as me [video-to-gif output image]\

Spoiler

I hope I am not hurting your feelings or anything, that isn't my intention since I am just playing around with you and I don't mean what I say. You're one of my fave exhalers so pls dont take any of these by offense :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Haha 3

I'm giving ban to everyone who was trying to make Ms. Dula Peepa dirty the other day.

I'm giving ban to everyone who forgot to tag me during Valentine's day.

I'm giving ban to everyone who bashed me for expressing my feelings towards Ms. Lovato when I was literally asked to do it.

I'm giving ban to everyone who ever has the audacity to question my taste.

I'm giving ban to everyone who ever has the audacity to be rude to me.

I'm giving ban to everyone who is not royalty of zodiacs (Scorpios) yet thinks that is better than us. 

salt bae ban GIF

Eat a D y'all, I'm out.

EDIT: I'm giving ban to @Slayer for not tagging me in several threads regarding Little Mix. :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Content Curators
7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Someones jealous they didnt get as much valentine mentions as me [video-to-gif output image]\

Reveal hidden contents

I hope I am not hurting your feelings or anything, that isn't my intention since I am just playing around with you and I don't mean what I say. You're one of my fave exhalers so pls dont take any of these by offense :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Check the thread it was basically a Midnight appreciation thread :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Spoiler

I know don't worry, I know were joking :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block