What are your top 5 unreleased Gaga songs?

• Community Curators

Gaga has a lot of unreleased music. A lot are from before The Fame, and during The Fame era, but there are also fan classics that were popular from the TFM, BTW, and ARTPOP eras. What are your top 5 songs from Gaga's unreleased discography?

Mine are...

1. Nothing On (But The Radio)

2. Fooled Me Again (Honest Eyes)

3. No Way

4. Second Time Around

5. Earthquakegaga-chromatica.jpg.346de8cb36f4e8e6147a3f3fea320e99.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gaga has a lot of unreleased music. A lot are from before The Fame, and during The Fame era, but there are also fan classics that were popular from the TFM, BTW, and ARTPOP eras. What are your top 5 s

Oh wow I don't think I know half of those unreleased songs that you're mentioning...? I thought I was a fan??

Disco heaven is released it's on the 23 track version of The fame monster on spotify.     To me the superior Fashion from the shopaholic soundtrack is the best thing that can't be streamed d

Posted Images

• Community Curators
3 minutes ago, Towelney said:

🤍 nothing on (but the radio)  
🤍 brooklyn nights       
🤍 out of control
🤍 frankensteined
🤍 no way

I also love the Sire snippet  :neydedance_purple:

Unfortunately, Frankensteined hasn't leaked, but I'd love to hear it some day :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Community Curators
36 minutes ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

Well, if you ever want me to recommend you some, let me know :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Thank you, yes please I'll check the ones you posted out first :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

1. reloaded 

2. nothing on (but the radio)

3. animal 

4. out of control

5. second time around

i grew up listening to her unreleased music thanks to youtube back in the day ❤️

gaga, kesha, & britney have UNTOUCHABLE unreleased songs imo 

I didn't realize there were other Nothing On (But The Radio) stans on Exhale?! :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: Aside from that song, I love Reloaded, Second Time Around, Vanity, and Princess Die. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: There's more but I just can't think of them right now.

• Community Curators
13 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

"I Wanna Be With You"

"Let Love Down"

"Disco Heaven"

"Future Love"

"Fancy Pants"

Disco Heaven actually isn't unreleased. It's part of The Fame, I believe :enigma_alien_blue: But the other four songs are underrated, and they deserve way more love than the Monsters give them.

• Like 1
  • Community Curators
13 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I didn't realize there were other Nothing On (But The Radio) stans on Exhale?! :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: Aside from that song, I love Reloaded, Second Time Around, Vanity, and Princess Die. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: There's more but I just can't think of them right now.

Well, you found me! :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

Those other songs are masterpieces, especially Second Time Around, Reloaded, and Princess Die.