Is Lynne spending more time in LA than Louisiana and more time with Bryan than Jamie Lynn?

MadameFreedom

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PickleSpears said:

Stop coming for Lynne. She's always been really sweet and supportive and has never done anything to harm Britney on purpose. She's not the villain here.

I don't really like the attacks on Lynne and I respect what she's doing in the courts and the strong bond that she and Britney have, but she has made mistakes as well. 

Raising a child in a broken home, for fear that your alcoholic and abusive husband will abandon and hurt you,  let alone not speaking when he's in charge and obsessively ruins your child, as a woman I think is a big NO from me. 

At least we can say better late than never.

46 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

I don't really like the attacks on Lynne and I respect what she's doing in the courts and the strong bond that she and Britney have, but she has made mistakes as well. 

Raising a child in a broken home, for fear that your alcoholic and abusive husband will abandon and hurt you,  let alone not speaking when he's in charge and obsessively ruins your child, as a woman I think is a big NO from me. 

At least we can say better late than never.

I see what you're saying but we really didn't walk in their shoes and know everything going on and maybe her only other option would had been to be homeless with her kids. I don't really know. But judging Lynne for trying to keep her family together in the 80s/90s while helping her kids make their dreams come true isn't the answer. We all make mistakes in love and with family and it's sad that she stayed but it's not really fair to say we know exactly how things were because we don't.

3 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

I see what you're saying but we really didn't walk in their shoes and know everything going on and maybe her only other option would had been to be homeless with her kids. I don't really know. But judging Lynne for trying to keep her family together in the 80s/90s while helping her kids make their dreams come true isn't the answer. We all make mistakes in love and with family and it's sad that she stayed but it's not really fair to say we know exactly how things were because we don't.

You are right - well all make mistakes. 

Archived