Is Lynne spending more time in LA than Louisiana and more time with Bryan than Jamie Lynn?

MadameFreedom

Recently I noticed on Instagram's profile of Bryan Spears's girlfriend that there is a lot of Lynne. Like for example from yesterday's Valentine's Day:

Plus few weeks ago :

As Jamie Lynn blocked me I cannot see if Lynne is still hanging out and taking care of her girls as previously. Could someone tell?

I find it interesting and it seems Lynne spends more time in LA and with Bryan and his girlfriend who is pro free Britney. And in the end Bryan's interview helped our movement and confimed Britney always wanted to get out of CONservatorship.

I am wonder if this means Lynne and Jamie Lynn got in some kind of conflict.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

From what I understood she is around my age so around 25, but still Bryan is 40+ divorced man. At least Amber is supportive of #freebritney!

Wow she looks so young! My opinion of this man is shrinking daily ...

Anyway that's good she's pro our gal, we can only stan :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

2 minutes ago, Salsa555 said:

Wow she looks so young! My opinion of this man is shrinking daily ...

Anyway that's good she's pro our gal :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Same here. I was so surprised to see some of Amber's photos and to think of Bryan's opinions regarding women. It's sad that after years of marriage he got divorced and got a girl much more younger than him and just a little bit older than his daughter.

And many more photos like that. Plus from what I understood it's her job... At least she is pro #freebritney...

Archived