Do we think Britney's instagram will go silent after today?

Slayer

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

923576.jpeg

I went into my garden today and realised mermaids are real 🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️!!!! I twirled and danced all day!!!! Remember to always twist 🌸 🌼🌻️ first photo is the original 💞

Confirmed for Feb 10th

I thought this was her actual post before I read the last part 😂

3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

If this happens, be better all unite and be LOUD AF. Sam is the only person Britney seems able to hang out with. Idc if you support Sam or not, we better all rally around Britney and make some noise.

This. Even if some people think Sam is a gold digger, or a PR boyfriend, or are still (rightfully) upset about the comments he made about homeless people when he was younger (which, admittedly, he hasn't apologized for IIRC), he is still the ONLY person Britney seems to be able to spend time with. And they do genuinely seem to care about each other. He made that very clear by publicly taking a stand in Britney's favor, which could've blown up in his face.

I mean, just look at what happened to Jordan when he was vocal against the conspiracy in the beginning. Jamie went after him, hard. And that was in the beginning when Jamie didn't know ish about what he could do. Imagine him going after Sam now, with almost 13 years' worth of experience with legal stuff under his belt. That's TERRIFYING.

3 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Imagine him going after Sam now, with almost 13 years' worth of experience with legal stuff under his belt. That's TERRIFYING.

I'm not against Sam by any means.

But in fairness, I want to point out that clearly there is a shift in power going on right now. They are trying to make Jamie a scapegoat, so I think that right now Sam does not risk much going against her father, unlike if he would have said the same thing, for example, in 2018...

Archived