Do we think Britney's instagram will go silent after today?

Slayer

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

I don't think they're gonna stop all the posting, but maybe Colon may ask her social media team to be a little more strict on her subtitles or video content, or maybe ask for his approval before anything gets posted to check if there's not any "finally the day we've all been waiting for... The Superbowl" incident again

He’s not in charge of her person though, so how? 

16 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

I actually think they will get rid of Sam 

If this happens, be better all unite and be LOUD AF. Sam is the only person Britney seems able to hang out with. Idc if you support Sam or not, we better all rally around Britney and make some noise.

1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

If this happens, be better all unite and be LOUD AF. Sam is the only person Britney seems able to hang out with. Idc if you support Sam or not, we better all rally around Britney and make some noise.

If he was in charge still. Sam would be out of picture in a heart beat.

Thankfully Jodie is still in charge of her personal life (ik this sounds ridiculous when said out loud)

7 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

He’s not in charge of her person though, so how? 

He's the one in charge of managing, hiring, dealing with, etc, everyone of her team. He's the owner of all of her companies, including the one that includes her Instagram. Also he's probably in good terms with Jody, so still nothing hard to pull of, nice try JL 

Archived