BLACKPINK slays 'Pretty Savage' on James Corden, then performs 'Sour Candy' for the first time.

BLACKPINK Continues to dominate and get the exposure they deserve while promoting their live show, The Show.

They performed Pretty Savage and ABSOLUTELY SLAYED IT. I think this was one of their best performances and choreography,  already iconic!

Another KPop performance to watch while you are at it is courtesy of HyunA who performed her new song I'm not Cool. Killer choreo, hot outfits and amazing set pieces. Serving me Britney Spears at her prime! Excuse me while I go learn the choreo..

@Jordan Miller @Slayer  @Invitation

Check it below

rsz_screen_shot_2021-01-30_at_83024_pm.jpg

• Love 2

Ugh thank you for this thread! I'm here for strong women in pop music and both HyunA and Blackpink are pop music at its finest! 

I wish HyunA the best but I have a feeling this is going to get overshadowed by IU (Whom I also adore) and her new song. I hope we can get a few weeks of performances out of it at least, more than we did for Flower Shower. And SO GLAD she came back with this bop over Good Girl. 

• Love 1

Have you noticed how Jennie's shoes are switching between white and black all the time in the savage performance ? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

1 hour ago, electricopop said:

Gaga and BP missed the opportunity to release Sour Candy as a proper single!

Yes they really do. The video would have been insane !! They could even have film it separatly like Ice Cream with Selena. They could have come up with a plot like BP are on earth and Gaga is on Chromatica and things happens... would have been so so cool 

• Love 1
On 1/31/2021 at 7:07 AM, bmakrides said:

Ugh thank you for this thread! I'm here for strong women in pop music and both HyunA and Blackpink are pop music at its finest! of performances out of it at least, more than we did for Flower Shower. And SO GLAD she came back with this bop over Good Girl. 

Is it ICE CREAM hyuna? If so, then she slayys

Didn't start caring about K-Pop until last year, but I remember looking up Ice Cream back in 2012 when Gangnam Style was all the rage

• Super Mods

I adore Hyuna and I've been her fan since 2009 :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: I live for the fact she's walking barefooted and I'm genuinely happy she's still in the industry and a force to be reckoned with :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:Im also grateful Park Bom and CL are still active. These all are remnants of Kpop's Golden Era which is still the best kpop ever delivered. Today's kpop stars literally have nothing on the early late 2000s and early 10s kpop stars, they cant even compete. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block