JT secretly on Britney side supporting her in freedom fight?

Unusualyoufrench

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Unusualyoufrench said:

Is it a coïncidence that Britney did two videos dancing to Timberlake songs on Instagram in a year... Could he be helping her in getting back her freedom or giving her support ? 

The only ones who care for her are we-her fans. And maybe Preston and Jayden. I don´t know how much they get brainwashed against their mother. And the only ones who can help her are we as well and Anonymous.

21 minutes ago, Unusualyoufrench said:

You re probably right I don't understand why some engaged artists like Madonna or Gaga don't speak and show support, I Hope the documentary will show the lights..

Maybe they're afraid of the consequences. On the other hand, they are no longer a newcomer but established artists who own almost a billion, have the best contacts worldwide and can actually afford everything. And then they are not in a position to save a colleague's life ?!:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: No, besides her fans no one cares if Brit is alive or not.If she dies, there will be just another icon like Elvis, Marylin, Diana,John,Michael. The money machines will never stop. We fans are the only ones who have sleepness nights about that. Not even her own  mother cares if her daughter is dead or alive.:smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

It's her stupid PR team who think it gains views to show her videoes of her dancing to JT. I know she danced to them, but no chance in hell she would tag him..

And I do get why not every celebrity goes into this, I sure as hell dont think anybody should go into their business as well

2 hours ago, joanhs said:

It's her stupid PR team who think it gains views to show her videoes of her dancing to JT. I know she danced to them, but no chance in hell she would tag him..

And I do get why not every celebrity goes into this, I sure as hell dont think anybody should go into their business as well

This

Britney and Justin split up nearly 20 years ago people need to move on. They certainly have.

I love Britney to most. She is my idol. But sometimes these Ig dancing videos give me hyperventilating cringe. 

Then I noticed a pattern. Everytime she posts a video of her dancing, the news outlet ( I am from Uk) like Mirror and Sun writes an article with headlines such as "Britney's fans worried after she posted a video of her dancing on her Instagram". I roll my eyes. And the videos are frequent when the court date is near or something positive about Britney is on the news ( this time it is the upcoming documentary and the court date). So I can't help but to think it is Team con doings. 

15 minutes ago, Puppy said:

What has he done that is helping her? He's out there promoting himself as a gay ally :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

And he was dragged on twitter for that :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I hope he might have "helped" us somehow not liking or leaving a comment this time, so maybe Cassie stops ******* with Britney not tagging him in the future anymore :matches:

But her team is still trying to use the video on the media anyway :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Archived